Hello Everyone. Sujeet From Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
hi,

I am very excited to be a member of TAI. I have been following TAI for quite a while now and it helped me a lot in making my car purchase. I have gone thorugh all the Polo reviews here and a big thanks to all the people writing their car reviews which helps a lot to a new car buyers. I have bought Volkswagen Polo Highline on Aug 24th. By profession, I work in US investment banking firm. I love to play guitar and drive my Japanese boy (Honda Stunner) and German beauty (VW Polo). I hope to share my story soon [:)]

Hello Johnny Blaze Nicolas Cage Sujeet and a very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Would love to know why an investment banker didn't go for a Mercedes/BMW/Audi instead of a Polo[;)].

We have many Polo owners on the Forum and I am sanguine that you'd be enriched to no end with respect to the ownership of your car.

Hope to see your ownership reviews soon. Please go through the Announcements section in order to get acquainted with the rules and policies of the Forum before you start posting further.

Feel free to contact the Moderator team in case you require any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
I have gone thorugh all the Polo reviews here and a big thanks to all the people writing their car reviews which helps a lot to a new car buyers. I have bought Volkswagen Polo Highline on Aug 24th.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sujeet. Congrats on acquiring a Polo. Have a pleasant experience on board and we look forward to your active participation. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome.

@Sam, I would have bought one of these cars if it was before recession but can afford the same now. So I went for the same company which makes the Audi [;)]

@draneeshpm - Thanks

@350Z - Thanks

@dodge_v1per - Thanks

A very warm welcome to TAI Ghost!
Congrats on the Polo

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active contribution to the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom