Hello Everyone On TAI.

Thread Starter #1
Hi fellow Petrol Heads,

Finally a place to be with fellow CAR enthusiasts.

I have always considered myself in having the GIFT from above about driving. My driving appetite is endless. People may feel tired or get irritated when asked to drive but always took up every driving option available at home (village visits with family or visits to maternal/paternal places) voluntarily once i crossed 18. After that it was no stopping.

People in my family actually prefer to be driven by me than anyone else.

More over its been 6 years of job and now finally i have bought my first vehicle, the volkswagen Polo CL 1.2 petrol [:)] .

I was in Dubai from 2009-2012 and it was there i became a fan of 4x4 vehicles particularly Nissan PATROL. My goodness what a rugged machine it is.

Personally I was always a fan of AUDI, I just love the new A7.

Rides owned so far :
1.0 Bajaj Pulsar 150 (2007)
2.0 Bajaj Pulsar 200 (2008)
3.0 Toyota Hilux Pick-up truck 4X4 (2009, Dubai)
3.0 Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT (2010-2012, Dubai)
4.0 Volkswagen Polo CL 1.2 Petrol (2013, New Delhi)

I am really excited to be a part of this forum and hope to find many like minded friends here.

Not to forget during my current extensive research TAI played pivotal role in finalizing my choice of vehicle. The PDI list worked well too. Thanks to the seniors here [clap]

Regards,
Aamir Wahab
New Delhi

Hello Aamir, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a great intro of yours and congratulations for your new polo,we await your ownership review and nice to know you drove the hilux and Lancer, please share some photos if you have.

Glad that our PDI list helped you, have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the teams for assistance. [:)]

Hi Aamir. Welcome to TAI. Have a Pleasant stay in this form. That was a good intro. And congratulations for your new POLO. Please add some photos.

Thread Starter #5
Hello Aamir, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a great intro of yours and congratulations for your new polo,we await your ownership review and nice to know you drove the hilux and Lancer, please share some photos if you have.

Glad that our PDI list helped you, have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the teams for assistance. [:)]
Thank you Vishwas, I will surely update the ownership review with pics as soon as i finish with my home shifting business.[;)]

Hi Aamir. Welcome to TAI. Have a Pleasant stay in this form. That was a good intro. And congratulations for your new POLO. Please add some photos.
Thank you ADS99 will surely add pics ASAP.

Welcome to TAI
Have a pleasant stay with us....!
Thank you Rajvel.

A very warm welcome to TAI Aamir
Will look forward to your ownership review.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom