Hello Everyone!! I'm From Haryana

Thread Starter #1
Hello, Good evening everyone.
I am Raman Bhadu from Haryana.
I'm Btech graduate and have Maruti Suzuki Alto 2012 model at 90000 km's with Michelin XM2 145/80/12 and also waiting for delivery of Baleno 1.3 Zeta.
I will appreciate any knowledge from other experienced members about my decision of buying Baleno and every other information about the car.

Maruti Suzuki Baleno is a good choice and the 1.3 Zeta is a very logical choice. How long you have been waiting for the new car?
Since it has the tried and tested Fiat sourced 1.3 l 4 cylinder diesel engine, you can be tension free in this case. The Baleno is currently second in the list of car sales in India.
Upon getting information of arrival of your car in Dealers stockyard,make sure to ask for the VIN and do a thorough PDI.

Thread Starter #3
Maruti Suzuki Baleno is a good choice and the 1.3 Zeta is a very logical choice. How long you have been waiting for the new car?
Since it has the tried and tested Fiat sourced 1.3 l 4 cylinder diesel engine, you can be tension free in this case. The Baleno is currently second in the list of car sales in India.
Upon getting information of arrival of your car in Dealer's stockyard, make sure to ask for the VIN and do a thorough PDI.
I booked the car on 30th June and it arrived at dealer's place on 18th September.
I played trick to be not too excited for the new car just to get a good resale value of my Alto from the dealer. After getting reasonable value for my Alto, I took delivery on 23rd September after a thorough checking of the car and most of the features. Till today it has completed 1200 kms and done first free service.

Top Bottom