Hello Everyone at TAI (^_^)

Thread Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Prabhu, and i'm from Davanagere (Karnataka).
I'm a MBA (Finance) graduate from RNSIT. Currently looking after our family business in Davanagere. We own a Maruti 800 ['98 model - done only 47k on the odo (-_-)']. And from Honda family Unicorn ['07 model - done 24k on odo] n Activa ['02 model - done 18k on the odo (-_-)']. I love tweaking the ICE of M800.
I'm planning to upgrade the headlights of M800 to a Type 3 with motor soon. so i'm gonna need help from you guys on that.
well this is all i could come up with for now. (^_^)'

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hello Everyone at TAI (^_^)//

I'm planning to upgrade the headlights of M800 to a Type 3 with motor soon. so i'm gonna need help from you guys on that.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prabhu. I too upgraded the headlamps of my 800 to type-3 version. They sure do make the car look better. Just perform a search around the forum. You will find many more Maruti 800 enthusiasts on board. Have a pleasant experience here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Hello Everyone at TAI (^_^)//

Welcome to TAI Prabhu, have a nice stay.
Whatever info you need is available here, just ask and you would get the answers.

Hi Prabhu,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Thats one example of a neatly maintained M800. Feel free to post more pics as well as your ownership experience in this section. In case you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #11
Thank you Akash [:)]
this is a '98 model so got it washed inside out for renewal of registration. done only 47k though she has spent almost all of her 15 years in the garage only...

Top Bottom