Hello Everybody

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am Amitabha Das from Kolkata. I am an electronics engineer and I work in the field of embedded technology and related areas. Presently I drive an Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet. My earlier cars were Maruti Zen and Maruti 800.

I normally go for long drives at least twice or sometimes thrice in a year. Last year, during the Durgapuja vacation, I did the Kolkata-Vizag-Araku-Jagdalpur route. It was an exhilarating experience as usual and the car behaved admirably.

Right now I am researching the route for Kolkata-Cuttack-Sambalpur-Bilaspur-Amarkantak. I am planning to drive during the Durgapuja Vacation this year in the third week of October. I hope to write a travelogue after the trip.

My other means of unwinding, apart from long drives, are photography and trekking. I always carry my trusty Canon EOS 450D whenever I go for a vacation.

Thanks for hearing me out patiently.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Right now I am researching the route for Kolkata-Cuttack-Sambalpur-Bilaspur-Amarkantak. I am planning to drive during the Durgapuja Vacation this year in the third week of October. I hope to write a travelogue after the trip.
Hello Microdas, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Glad to see another travel buff joining the group. Probably a few members from Kolkata (Calling Chandranath and Rahul4640) could assist regarding the route. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A warm welcome to TAI Amitabha, look forward to hear more about your driving escapades.
Enjoy your stay here.

Hello Amitabha daa,
Welcome to TAI. Eagerly waiting for your travelogues, pics and car ownership reviews. Do post your experiences with the earlier cars (M88 & Zen)

Hi Amitabha,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to see a fellow Electronics engineers onboard. BTW i work in Power Sector.

I have noticed that all of a sudden, it has started raining Vistas. Do post an ownership report of your car along with number of pictures. Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers.

Top Bottom