Hello Everybody

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone

Myself Akshay, I am an Engineering student and currently in final year.
I reside in Noida.
To tell you all something I was following this forum for months( as a guest ) and always wanted to become a member here but was a bit late for trying.

Anyways I am an automobile fan and simply love wheels. I learned driving almost a decade ago. We own the following cars/bikes:

1. BAJAJ CHETAK 12V 1990: 32000kms and sold.
2. Maruti 800 1998:55000kms.
3. BAJAJ DISCOVER 112cc 2006: 14000kms.
4. Hero Honda Pleasure 2008: 5200kms.
5. TATA Indigo MANZA AURA ABS SAFIRE 2010: 150kms ( that very much explains my user name)

I am really looking forward to interact with you all here and in process trying to learn and trying to share anything about vehicles.

350Z

Core Team
Hey Akshay, Welcome to The Automotive India. It is a great feeling of pleasure to see a long-term guest joining as a member finally. Hope you must be already familiar with the functioning of community. Even if not, Please feel free to contact us to ask for any assistance. I was just going through your Manza ownership thread, catch you there and welcome once again. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
thanks for the warm welcome 350z.
frankly to tell you something I feel much better now after posting the review. I really feel like that now I am a part of a society.

hi Akshay,

a very warm welcome to TAI and have a great stay here and congrats on getting the new Manza!

Very nice collections of vehicles you have here!

My dad used to own a Bajaj Chetak too! Classy vehicle. Never really got a chance to drive it though

Thread Starter #5
thanks HoLySatan.
ya the collection is good and it feels better when I get to drive all of them usually [evil]
Chetak was a nice machine and even though I started driving it during the last years of its tenure but I still liked. But yeah we had to sell it off at some moment.

Welcome aboard. Nice to have you in here. [clap]
And I love Chetaks, sad that you had to sell it. People are starting to make it a collector's item these days.

Hello Akshay,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #8
Welcome aboard. Nice to have you in here. [clap]
And I love Chetaks, sad that you had to sell it. People are starting to make it a collector's item these days.
thanks jalex.
ya chetak was a class ride and I still remember the sound of its engine, some reasons were there because of which we had to sell it off.

Hello Akshay,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash
thanks a ton Akash [:)]

Hello Akshay welcome to TAI! I am also a student and just one year senior to you currently doing my PG! Read through your ownership report , pretty good i must say! Hope you remain an active member always , welcome again!

Thread Starter #13
Hello Akshay welcome to TAI! I am also a student and just one year senior to you currently doing my PG! Read through your ownership report , pretty good i must say! Hope you remain an active member always , welcome again!
thanks cooldhaya.
I will try my best to be an active member.

ilango[speed thirst];63467 said:
Hi , akshay!
welcome to TAI
have a great time here .
that is one cool practical rides you own!
thanks 'ilango
yup it is a good practical ride.

thanks mastersquall.

Hi Akshay,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!!!
thanks surender.

Top Bottom