Hello Everybody!

Thread Starter #1
Its really nice to be a part of this community.
I am a final year engineering student from Mysore, Karnataka.
But with my placements will be moving to North India shortly.
I have great interest in old/vintage vehicles and would be happy to have a collection of them as I earn enough down the lane. [;)]
I am not a crazy vintage follower. I am fond of few machines(RD350, Rx, Yezdi, REs, old Fiats, Contessa, Abmy, Jeeps).

And I do follow the new ones Audis, Jaguars, Bmws.
I used to be a religious fan of BMW 320d and still I am!
And now I do like Jaguars.

I am also a thrilled spectator for INRC events and visit all the ones which I can.
Have plans splash some mud and dust !! But again waiting for the RIGHT moment [drive]

I spend time in reading the successful endeavors of old beauty restorations.

Once again a Big Hi to all the TAIs.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
You’re no different than rest of us, welcome to the tribe. :smile: Have a pleasant experience on the forum and feel free to give a buzz if you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi, Welcome to TAI. Its great to know that you are fond of old bikes, fiats ambys, jeeps and contys. I too love these machines and dream to own few of these some day.

Hello MNB.(R), welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a nice intro and its in the enthusiasts blood to dream about those vehicles, we'll be glad to see you owning one and yes all when time comes.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Hello MNB.(R) and welcome to The Automotive India.

I can already smell the fragrance of sandalwood in your introduction[;)].

So when are you moving up north and where?

Good to know your enthusiasm about old beauties. Without them we would not have the automobiles of today. Lets see which one do you buy first.

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the policies of posting on the Forum. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom