Hello Everybody this is Ramakrishna Reddy

Hi Ramakrishna, welcome to TAI have a long and enjoyable association.

Just one doubt after Dec 2010 you have logged in on 20th Sept 2011 or I am missing something. If you have joined in Dec2010 then it was long back [confused]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #19
Dear Friends, I am back again after long gap, which was due to my extensive business travelling and other issues.

Anyway I will be regular from now and expect to participate & contribute well !![:D]

Thread Starter #22
Yeah, Its doing pretty well !! find below my feeling at present

My Ritz finished exactly one year now and I thought of sharing a little about it.

-It has done 13000km city,highway and two long trips

-It is as good as it was one year back, but with a very tiny small scratch on the back bumper right side which is not visible at all

-Its performance is perfect as it return 19-22kmpl with A/C in city and 22-23kmpl with A/C on highway [:D]

-I feel it is little bumpy on bad road, may be because of its design or because of its tyres(JK Tornado stocks)[frustration]

-I some times feel suspension is bit hard on speed breakers as it jumps a little

-I feel afraid when I want to control the car on 100kmph and beyond speed as I doubt on breaking and body roll also may be due to its design and the Tyre size

-Recently I noticed some sound few times when i apply clutch or breaks, it is like something is rubbing, I have to ask this with dealer when I go next time

-If I drive single with the company recommended Tyre pressures(36 front & 33 psi rear) I feel like I am driving without any suspension and I notice a small path hole sound

So finally I am 95% happy with my decision as 5% I leave it for the above un-comfortness

I welcome the suggestions from member for the problem I mentioned here

Top Bottom