Hello Everybody! Rover Head is here

Thread Starter #1
Hello petrolheads.!

I am kenden. Just was going through old mails and found an invitation to join this forum. I wonder how i skipped this. Well! better late than never. Hence i joined just. BTW thanks for the invitations.

I am a LR fan, hence the id. In fact i own one, a rare, and only one in India, a '72 LR Series lightweight.

Hope I make my visit a worth while to fellow members and also learn something new in the process.

Once again, Thanks Mods for the invitation.

Regards

kenden

350Z

Core Team
Hello Kenden, I'm glad to see you amongst us, Welcome aboard! Great to know that you’re a proud owner of a classic Land Rover, as being L&R fan hoping for your contribution in our 4x4 section and don’t forget to share the report of your ride with us and added a couple of pictures. Also, Do visit the Announcement section of community and Please feel free to Contact Us anytime for board related issues,It's always our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your stay! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Kenden. Another old enthusiast well known on the Orkut communities and other fourms joins us. Great to have you here.

Hello Kenden,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Do share us more about your rides.

Hey Landrover, welcome to TAI! waiting for you to spread the knowledge and also post review of your legend Land Rover with pics.

Top Bottom