Hello Everybody, Really Glad To Be Here.

Hello Lovel Santos, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro and congrats for your new driving, please follow all the safety rules(This section might be of great help for you) and have an happy motoring your new city

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #17
thanks a lot for the warm welcome that i have received..
was a bit in active for sometime, but sure will be updating and doing a complete write-up on the city i own :)

thanks again guys, and keep rocking

Hello everybody,

Well, to start off first, my names Lovel Santos, 27 years of age, located at Bombay. a Banker by profession.

was just surfing the net for some car related queries and thats when i stumbled upon this forum. Well, the first thing that caught my attention about this forum after going through some posts is the friendly nature, and the timely help, quick response of all the members here. Very helpful tips, minute explanations, in-depth solutions are just some of the adjectives that come to my mind at the moment.. [:)]

Coming to my driving, i just got my permanent driving license just a couple of months back. So basically i am new to the driving world. I own a Honda City ZX V-Tec.

I am really happy to have found this forum, and be a part of it.

Hoping to interact with all of you, and learn a lot from you guys.

Thanks and regards,
Lovel Santos
Hai welcome to TAI,hope you have a pleasant stay here ![clap]

Top Bottom