Hi I am here, finally here
But before I was, never near
Let us shake hands.
To all of You, I Thank You Dear
[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. That’s a short and interesting introduction mixed with slight suspense. Do tell us more about yourself. Have a nice time on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI, but i can assure you wont be a loner(practically speaking) for long, you have just joined a large forum of like minded enthusiasts, i hope you have a nice time here.
Look forward to your active participation.

Thread Starter #7
Thankyou all for your warm welcomes.

I always loved automobiles since I was a toddler and have tried a hand from lunas to JCBs to rolsroys. Curently I use a corsa 1.6. I have previously oned maruti, 1000, omni, padmini, sumo, qualis, alto, uno and a samurai and pulsar all preowned and all are sold.

I don't have much a knowledge on cars other than driving and basic maintenance.
My corsa is now giving some complaints and I will start a thread on that.

@350z: I recently came to knew about this forum from a friend and googled it down and here I am.
@iron rock: Yes I am very glad to have joined a bunch of auto entusiasts but I have been a loner my entire life and hence the ID.

OT- I noticed a "lyric" of my "poem" was edited :sorry: I did not [rules] before posting :redface:

Hello loner, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro and a good short poem, well we do have a thread dedicated for your poems in Member's lounge section too!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to cotact the team for assistance[:)]

Thread Starter #10
Hi hastir it was a 80 model RR silver sprite not in a very good shape. The car was a dream to drive. Very little tire noise and glides over bad roads. The engine is super silent and interiors are covered in wood and leather. Truly amazing workmanship. Body shell is rock solid. I wished the owner took more care of it because it was rusting all over and there was little holes in the floorboard [surprise] If I had the money that time I would been a proud owner of that beast [cry]

Top Bottom