Hello Automotive!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello all!!

I am Raja,32 years old,I am very happy finally i joined in to a auto freaking community, I like driving and reading reviews about cars, I do not have much experience about maintaining a car and in fact zero knowledge, But i have lots of thoughts and questions in my mind ,i hope it will be asked and clarified soon over here, I am looking forward to the community[:D]

Last edited by a moderator:

AMG

Suspended
Look man. It is indeed very easy to maintain a car.

Just do what I do.

When it gets dirty, clean it, and when something goes wrong with it, take it to a machanic/service centre(depending on the money in your pocket).

Always remember one thing. Formula 1 drivers dont change their wheels. Now drive like a boss.

Hello Raja, welcome to TheAuto[:)]motiveIndia.

Nice to have a member from Russia, how about sharing more about your self, your rides and some news for us about the Russian automotive scene! (With photos as well).

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks Men!! for your hearty welcome,in fact i am studying medicine in russia, so i ll be back to india this summer.Whenever I see VAZ lada S on russian road ,my memories go back to 3 years back, causeat the time i had 118 ne_)))

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I like driving and reading reviews about cars, I do not have much experience about maintaining a car and in fact zero knowledge,
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Raja. Just surf through the various sections of our forum and eventually you will become familiar with the basic aspects of car maintenance and ownership. Have a pleasant experience here. Feel free to post any specific queries and it would be our pleasure to assist.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom