Hello All

Thread Starter #1
My name is Mahesh and I am really excited to be a member of this site. I used to read various forums on this site but never joined it earlier. I have decided to join this site to express my opinions, asks & clarify my doubts & interact with all the petrol heads here.

I have used below vehicles till date –

Fiat Premier Padmini (Owned by my pops & enjoyed by me). We had driven this one for 1.85L Kms. We used this car for good 14 years & finally sold to an agent 4 years back. This was like losing one of your closed members.

Then we had got new Zen LX version. But somehow this was not suited to us. We met with few small accidents & then decided to sell out in just 6 months.

Currently owning a Santro GL Red car from past 4 Yrs with 43+ K on Odo. This was not used for a period of initial 8 months since I was at onsite & the car was parked in my Garage.

Other to Santro I also use Honda Activa for commuting to short distance.This has been done 13K on ODO in span of 4 years & also have abike Caliber (Hoodibaba) from last 10 Yrs done 85+ K on Odo. Currnelty this is been used by my brother. My father still uses his Bajaj Chetak for past 12 Years done56 K on ODO

350Z

Core Team
Hello Mahesh, Warm welcome to The Automotive India. I can understand the feeling of selling a long term car because we have our emotions attached with it. Anyways, feel free to put up those automotive related queries. We will attempt our best to help you out. Have a pleasant stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard TAI Mahesh[:)]. Nice to know that you've owned the Premier Padmini. Was it a petrol mill? I love the music the Petrol Padmini makes through its exhaust. No new cars have that racy note.

Welcome abroad Mahesh. I am sure people would like to know more about Padmini, Zen and Santro you had and your experience in detail.

Have a pleasant stay and be in touch with us for any support.

Top Bottom