Hello All

Thread Starter #1
My name is Antony.

I have been following a more popular automotive forums for many years, and shifted to this forum since last year or so. I keep myself up to date with the automotive scene (4-wheeled) in the country.

I have been a car enthusiast from my school days. I was always fond of my own car(and ones in the family), but the first step towards automotive craze was when I stumbled upon a copy of an OD magazine from a like minded friend.

I learned driving many years back stealing the keys of my dad's Ambassador nova diesel, and fighting for official 'valet' parking with my elder brother. Sadly, that car was sold of right about the time I obtained by driving licence.

Currently I reside in Bangalore. I purchased a 2006 Esteem Vxi last week, my first car(I am its 5th owner!), and that's what me join this forum. I can see a few passionate Esteem owners whose experience could guide me.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
My name is Antony.

I purchased a 2006 Esteem Vxi last week, my first car(I am its 5th owner!), and that's what me join this forum. I can see a few passionate Esteem owners whose experience could guide me.
Hi Antony, Welcome to The Automotive India. Like you, I too have a Vxi 2006 Maruti Esteem of Silky Silver color and I am it's 1st owner. Till date it has done more than 1.8 Lakh Kms on Petrol only and with the recent Tyre Change, the drive has become more comfortable. For any technical help in regards to the Esteem, you can post on our Central thread buddy. Here is the link.

Of my other 2 cars, I always preferred Esteem and found it to be quite a reliable companion even after small niggles of a aged vehicle. Would be nice if you can share your drive experience of the Esteem with us soon.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Hi Antony, Welcome to The Automotive India. Like you, I too have a Vxi 2006 Maruti Esteem of Silky Silver color
Akash
Thanks Akash, I have been through your ownership thread for some time, and can relate to the attachment you have to your esteem. I have a few queries regarding the car which i will be posting in the esteem thread. My car too is silky silver.

Hi Antony, Welcome to The Automotive India.
Nice to hear that you have bought yourself a esteem. Looking forward to see some cool pics of your silky silver car .

Hi Antony,
You seem to have a very nice guy for an elder brother
If it were me you would never have learnt to drive.

Welcome, and happy esteem ownership to you.

Top Bottom