Hello All TAI Members...

Thread Starter #1
Hi everybody. I am a recent member of this forum. Let me introduce myself. I am 43 year old car enthusiast in service in one of the largest PSU bank's in senior management position. My enthusiasm for cars began quite a number of years back when I purchased my first car in 1997.

I have recently booked a Jazz XMT after months of research and numerous test drives of all cars that were within my budget and also surfing the net for reviews of all these cars.I am excited (like a child I must confess) awaiting delivery of my Jazz.
Will certainly share my experience with you all.
Bye for now.
-Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Paul Welcome to TAI, Congrats for your Jazz, yep that's true waiting bores big time.

Do start an ownership thread when you get your Vehicle, BTW when will you get the vehicle?

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
Happy Foruming[:)].

Hi Paul,
welcome to TAI, the best forum for car enthusiasts and a great place to share and gain knowledge.

Congratulations for your JAZZ which colour have u passed. do share ur booking experience.

Have a great time[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hi everybody. I am a recent member of this forum. Let me introduce myself. I am 43 year old car enthusiast in service in one of the largest PSU bank's in senior management position. My enthusiasm for cars began quite a number of years back when I purchased my first car in 1997.
Hello Paul and welcome aboard. Heartiest congratulations for Jazz. There are a lot more Jazz owners on our forum. I look forward for an active contribution from your end. Have a wonderful stay with us and feel free to get in touch in case of assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Paul,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see yet another addition to the Jazz club. Do open up an ownership review of your ride with lots of pictures.
Have a revving stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #12
Hi Paul,
welcome to TAI, the best forum for car enthusiasts and a great place to share and gain knowledge.

Congratulations for your JAZZ which colour have u passed. do share ur booking experience.

Have a great time[:)]
Urban Titanium....Will certainly share my experience once i get the car..[:D]

Thread Starter #14
heres your new JAZZ.[:D]
Wow..Certainly looks cool in the pic, with all the tinted glasses..hope the dealer delivers it to me soon;says the despatch is scheduled for 13th and will reach allahabad on 15th;so the wait is for a few days more.
I would also like to thank all TAI's for their numerous welcome msgs. [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15
Hello sir, welcome to TAI

and also assist us in case of loan approvals for our cars :biggrin:
Man. these days the bankers are running after the customers for marketing their various loan schemes. loans are just a phone call away. try it. [glasses]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom