Hello All Mobi Enthusists / Mobi Gurus

Thread Starter #1
Hey Gurus/Enthusists,

Myself Rohit from IT Capital B'lore. Have been researching this site for close to 1 month now and finally decided to enter the world of vrooomsss, as no point in sitting on the shore to enjoy the water since water is best enjoyed when you take a dip into it !!!![:D][:D]

Apart from cars & bikes I earn my daily bread in the form of Banker - Investment Banker. Hobbies include photography, cooking and needless to say driving.

Looking forward to enhance my knowledge and prove to assist with what ever way I can to the forum and to the larger group and also making new association.

For now keeping my engine in idle albeit for a short while...

Hello and Welcome to TAI Rohit. Thats a nice intro and i hope you have a pleasant stay here. Investment Banker sounds fun.

welcome to the forum mate
and ya we all share the same passion including cars bikes driving and yes PHOTOgraphy
whats in your gear ?

350Z

Core Team
Myself Rohit from IT Capital B'lore. Have been researching this site for close to 1 month now and finally decided to enter the world of vrooomsss, as no point in sitting on the shore to enjoy the water since water is best enjoyed when you take a dip into it !!!

Welcome to The Automotive India, Rohit. That’s a typical Petrolhead introduction. You will surely enjoy the stay here. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Rohit, Welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro of you and yes it feels like participation is more important than having fun while i went through this:
as no point in sitting on the shore to enjoy the water since water is best enjoyed when you take a dip into it
Please share the rides you own/ looking forward to own.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach out to the team for any assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.
whats in your gear ?
Codename47 I have Maruti Zen and a Yamaha RX135 which I love it!!!

Will start a new thread of my booking experience of my new Polo Trendline Diesel and also the ownership shortly.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

Codename47 I have Maruti Zen and a Yamaha RX135 which I love it!!!

Will start a new thread of my booking experience of my new Polo Trendline Diesel and also the ownership shortly.
oh thats cool

Whats your gear I meant to ask you about your camera and accessories

Hey Gurus/Enthusists,

Myself Rohit from IT Capital B'lore. Have been researching this site for close to 1 month now and finally decided to enter the world of vrooomsss, as no point in sitting on the shore to enjoy the water since water is best enjoyed when you take a dip into it !!!![:D][:D]

Apart from cars & bikes I earn my daily bread in the form of Banker - Investment Banker. Hobbies include photography, cooking and needless to say driving.

Looking forward to enhance my knowledge and prove to assist with what ever way I can to the forum and to the larger group and also making new association.

Welcome to TAI,..

Top Bottom