Hello All Lovely Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hi there , My name is Syed Mohiuddin , and i am from Hyderabad , whereas you can also call me " Yasser [:)]" (Everybody calls me by that name , so thats kinda cute ). I am quite new to this place so kindly bear with me and my mistakes. Thanking you all

Yasser

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Yasser. So what rides you’re driving right now? Do consider joining the forum meets. TAI’s Hyderabad gang is building up. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thank you so much for making me feel at home, as if now i am driving a Ford Ikon Flair , but soon i am planning to trade in for a Diesel Sedan , i have not decided though Would seriously consider advises from the experts Please do keep me updated with the forum meets , i am desperately looking forward towards it :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India buddy.

That's a great ride you own.[thumbsup]

Do start a new thread with your budget and requirements for the new car so that the members can help you better.

Have a pleasant stay here[:)]

Hi friend, welcome to TAI . Have a wonderful time in this form. Short list your requirement for your diesel sedan. All will help you to get the better vehicle.

A very warm welcome to TAI Yasser
Please feel free to start a thread for your new car in the Automotive Shopper section.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #8
Thanks to all for a wonderful welcome ...i will soon start a new thread for new car search ...Would highly appreciate inputs ...

Top Bottom