Hello All. Greetings From Prakash

Thread Starter #1
Greetings to all ! I have recently relocated to Bengaluru from Indore. I am a long drive enthusiast and go for long drives on weekends. These drives help me rejuvenate from the stress of work. My kids (both 6.5) and wife are also very enthusiastic to accompany me for the same. My hobbies are driving, photography and food(veg only).

I work for a Pharmaceutical company in the IT department, Manufacturing IT is my domain. Previously I was with automotive industry with leading engine manufacturers.

Currently, I own a Maruti Suzuki Eritiga (Zxi) , purchased in the month of Aug 2015. I also drive a Hero Honda Splendor Pro (March 2011), but mostly for office commute. Previous car was Chevrolet Spark LT (2011) which I sold off with a heavy heart, while moving from Indore to Bangalore.

Would be interesting to be a part of like minded group to share ideas, thoughts and travelogues.

Have a great day and thanks for reading this post

Prakash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Prakash, Welcome to The Automotive India. Have a great time and I hope you share your travel and automotive experiences with us in due course and learn about many new automotive happenings from TAI. For any help, feel free to reach out to any fellow member/core team.

Regards

Akash

Hello Prakash !! Welcome to TAI !!! Do post your ownership review with lots of pictures [;)] Wish you a pleasant stay here and happy mile munching[:)].

Welcome to the Automotive India prakash and wish you a very happy stay.
Congratulations on your Ertiga Zxi, looking forward to hear about your experience so far.
Do go through the regulation board and get familiar with it.

Top Bottom