Headlight Upgrade For My Ford Fiesta (2007)

Thread Starter #1
Friends i want to upgrade my ford fiesta headlight as my left hand side low beam light got fuse so i though its right time to upgrade the lights.Which light will be better option for Fiesta and the cost of the same.?

hai guys this is my sad story
My fiesta's right low beam failed.so went to ford dealer he quoted one bulb for about Rs 400. Dont know,what stuff it was?
Then went to a accesories shop and asked for the bulb he provided me with
HELLA H7 12V 100W
Existing stuff was PHILIPS H7 12V 55W and
after installing it went for the trip now only before 2 days But both the bulbs went off while returning on saturday night and i had to suffer only with my fog lamp and high beam.
so my thought is that not to change the bulb.now my fate to change bulbs from ford.

Then any one have the problem in engine immobilizer light not flashing i dont why any one please share the details.

Regards
Raj

350Z

Core Team
Then any one have the problem in engine immobilizer light not flashing i dont why any one please share the details.
There might be an issue with immobilizer. Please get it checked at Ford Service Center.

Drive Safe,
350Z

There might be an issue with immobilizer. Please get it checked at Ford Service Center.

Drive Safe,
350Z
yes iam going to let my car for service on wednesday and i have a lots of complaints on it but the pondicherry MPL ford dont do anything just change the oil and give it back[frustration]

Hi Team,

I own a Ford Fiesta SXI 1.4 TDCi ABS Seconds and the lighting is really poor on this.

I`m planing to upgrade from normal standard factory fit to HID`s.

I`ve few quires like can i just remove normal halogen`s & fix with HID`s or do i`ve to go through any other changes
> Does my vehicle supports projector`s or do we have projector for ford fiesta in market !!!

Please help me !!!

Top Bottom