Hawk on a Tour to Mysore Dussehra-Bhoo Varahaswamy-Chamundi-Hills!

Thread Starter #16
Concluding pics.......
I was about to post these Avindu.
That concludes my Mysore trip.

The last picture shows the newly replaced headlamps of Hawk.

Your's truly
Mukesh

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Fountain @ Silent shore Hotel for Dinner.
10.jpg
Sand Art at flower show exhibition
DSC04888.jpg
Hawk stopped for drivers fuelling @ Adigas
DSC04990.jpg
Leaving to Bangalore
Hawk's new eyes.
DSC04988.jpg

Last edited:
@appu I visited Vellore Golden Temple last year It was great to be there. We also had a chance to move around Vellore fort, but that was not a great site, Mainly couples seen romancing around! at such a heritage construction.
Wish I had your contact details at that time..[lol]
Then we went to Tirupati.

Visiting Golden temple in the evening time with the combination of day mode & night mode is a Fantastic View. We guys visit that temple mostly on that time only.

Fort is a nice place for outsiders. but local people spoil its name by such kind of activity & local administration also not interested to maintain such precious Fort.

if you had my contacts na, i can guide you some other places also [:D]

Visiting Golden temple in the evening time with the combination of day mode & night mode is a Fantastic View. We guys visit that temple mostly on that time only.

Fort is a nice place for outsiders. but local people spoil its name by such kind of activity & local administration also not interested to maintain such precious Fort.

if you had my contacts na, i can guide you some other places also [:D]
Next time before coming I will definitely call you, PM me your number, I will send mine.[thumbsup]

Nice pictures Mukesh. How did you managed to get pictures inside palace? They asked me to deposit my camera before entering.

Thread Starter #21
Nice pictures Mukesh. How did you managed to get pictures inside palace? They asked me to deposit my camera before entering.
It was the day after dusserha, the security was less and i have a Digi still cam,which was hardly noticeable.

Forget deposit, there was a mad rush, got a chance to see Ambari(Golden throne).

Which is brought out only during dusserha.

Could you see the throne?

Top Bottom