Hawk on a Tour to Bangalore: Yercaud - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari!

Re: Hawk on a Tour to Bangalore-Yercaud-Madurai-Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari!!

Note:No offences to anyone.
Well,it was a great travelogue but don't you ever think dear Mukesh that you visit zillions of temples?See dear,visiting temples does not really wash away all your sins okay[lol],so visiting one per month is sufficient.
Why don't you post some pics of nay beach,its a really beautiful place,as beautiful as heaven[evil] or any other exotic place like that.

On a lighter note:See I was really right,in fact any new member can think of Mukesh as an uncle ji 50+ years old if everything goes on this way!!

Thread Starter #32

Note:No offences to anyone.
Well,it was a great travelogue but don't you ever think dear Mukesh that you visit zillions of temples?See dear,visiting temples does not really wash away all your sins okay[lol],so visiting one per month is sufficient.
Why don't you post some pics of nay beach,its a really beautiful place,as beautiful as heaven[evil] or any other exotic place like that.

On a lighter note:See I was really right,in fact any new member can think of Mukesh as an uncle ji 50+ years old if everything goes on this way!!
Lol ,my intent of sharing travelogue is to make the readers feel that they too are visiting the place.

Yes feedbacks are welcome, it helps me improve myself.

If i don't post these pics, then the Tlog goes into questioning mode , didn't you visit that this.....

No,I'll believe,in fact everyone will believe that you have visited each and every temple of India and rest assured no one will ever question it.:biggrin:
You are living in south guy...the heaven of we youngsters..Where you must post pics of beaches with some worth seeing stuff(you may have understood),you post the pics of temples..[frustration][lol]

Thread Starter #34

No,I'll believe,in fact everyone will believe that you have visited each and every temple of India and rest assured no one will ever question it.:biggrin:
You are living in south guy...the heaven of we youngsters..Where you must post pics of beaches with some worth seeing stuff(you may have understood),you post the pics of temples..[frustration][lol]
Ahem..... Ahem......

Ahem..... Ahem......
Any doubt?We people have faith on you and we are ready to believe that you visit all the temples,but take care of us too..we people also want some glimpses of the beauty there on the sea beaches....that sunset..those sea waves etc etc
and many more[evil]

Thread Starter #36

Any doubt?We people have faith on you and we are ready to believe that you visit all the temples,but take care of us too..we people also want some glimpses of the beauty there on the sea beaches....that sunset..those sea waves etc etc
and many more[evil]
Ha ha bro, you are expecting those in TN beaches, people come here for religious bath.

So you will have to visit Goa's Calangute for what you are looking for.

Ok lets not go OT further.

Last OT:Then why don't you visit GOA?
You have broken my heart,now..TN is not a good state for touring...:biggrin:
Waiting for your reply!!

Thread Starter #38

Last OT:Then why don't you visit GOA?
You have broken my heart,now..TN is not a good state for touring...:biggrin:
Waiting for your reply!!
No offence ignore the temples here tooo.....

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...lore-hubli-yellapur-ankola-karwar-panjim.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...el-bangalore-mercara-coorg-mangalore-goa.html

Can't help you with this......

I visit Goa every year.....

Ha ha bro, you are expecting those in TN beaches, people come here for religious bath.
It is totally depend upon people..

Some People are visiting Kanyakumari beach to see the beautiful Sun raise & Sun set.. At the same time some people taking bath in the name of religious..

Thiruvalluvar Statue is one the best place for tourists which is located in Sea

@TSIVipul
But one thing I must Say, Near sea shores there are so many temples are located in Tamilnadu like Tiruchandur, Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari..
So People Visting the temple as well as Enjoying the beauty of Beach..

Last edited:

Got it.
GOA once every year!!Wow.
Now I must say,you are a very cool and joyful youngster guy with a great sense of touring as well as humor!!:lol!:

Thread Starter #41

It is totally depend upon people..

Some People are visiting Kanyakumari beach to see the beautiful Sun raise & Sun set.. At the same time some people taking bath in the name of religious..

Thiruvalluvar Statue is one the best place for tourists which is located in Sea
Lol no offence to anyone, i was speaking of the pics at rameshwaram, esp in front of temple.

Yes the Kanyakumari's sea is the best i have seen from Vivekananda Rock memorial.

Its one of the best place, you don't feel to leave that place.[cry]

Cool breeze ,fresh air .

I really didn't like leaving that place.

Yes the Kanyakumari's sea is the best i have seen from Vivekananda Rock memorial.

Its one of the best place, you don't feel to leave that place.[cry]

Cool breeze ,fresh air .

I really didn't like leaving that place.

Waiting for Those Pics..[:)]

Mukesh the Truck you had posted in the Danushkodi slot: Is it Mahindra Maxi cab(truck version?) They are 4*4 trucks you must have experienced the ride through the unexplored Danushkodi.

That unknown territory was once a big town(some locals told me when i asked the same question)
And one of the fish selling lady told that 800 families still live there even after Danushkodi was fully in devastated mode.

Thread Starter #44

Mukesh the Truck you had posted in the Danushkodi slot: Is it Mahindra Maxi cab(truck version?) They are 4*4 trucks you must have experienced the ride through the unexplored Danushkodi.

That unknown territory was once a big town(some locals told me when i asked the same question)
And one of the fish selling lady told that 800 families still live there even after Danushkodi was fully in devastated mode.
Spot on Vishwas, its a Mahindra vehicle.[:)]

All the ferry vehicles were from mahindra, an example of reliability.

There were maximum Mahindra Alfa(Auto) at this place.

Waiting for Those Pics..[:)]
Yes they are coming in short while, until i complete Dhanushkodi, you will have to wait.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spot on Vishwas, its a Mahindra vehicle.[:)]

All the ferry vehicles were from mahindra, an example of reliability.

There were maximum Mahindra Alfa(Auto) at this place.

Yes they are coming in short while, until i complete Dhanushkodi, you will have to wait.
Thanks for giving the name ALPHA,I and my cousin was overjoyed when we boarded the Alpha,we thought of going to the interior DanushKodi in our scorpio but the army professional said if it is a 4WD then you can take,but our's was 2WD.

Top Bottom