Hatchback For Around Rs.7 Lakh

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Have no faith in tata.
Was there any unpleasant experience earlier with you/friend/family? If not, then perhaps you can check out the new gen products from TML. When I opted for Tigor even over the CIAZ top end my family was totally against my decision and had their reservations. After almost an year of owning a Tigor top end petrol model, I can happily say that my choice of car and the trust shown to TML did not prove wrong. See, getting a repeat customer for a brand can be easier at times than getting a new/first time buyer. I would suggest you to TD Tigor AMT and Tiago XZA, in case you are satisfied with their performance then do consider them else you already listed some good options already and you can buy one among them.

To invest one's faith in a brand that hasn't been owned earlier is surely a tough task for anyone but it is also fact that car purchase decision is equally tough when you have multiple good performance products. With the limit set for the budget in your case, I would say, with my personal experience too, that Tigor petrol top spec is worth the price.

Lastly, like you and me there are many first time buyers here who have opted for TML cars and if their initial experience is referred to then I feel, there isn't any harm in giving a chance to TML as well buddy. In the end, it is you who has to be absolutely convinced of where to invest your money as to have the best possible vehicle for yourself.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #33
Hi Superhornet,

We're excited to hear from you regarding your decision.

Regards
Currently waiting for Figo facelift. Probably its going to be a tdci figo. If it doesn't get launched by November, Will go ahead and get Amaze or freestyle.

TATA is not being considered primarily due to brand image and reliability concerns.

Currently waiting for Figo facelift. Probably its going to be a tdci figo. If it doesn't get launched by November, Will go ahead and get Amaze or freestyle.

TATA is not being considered primarily due to brand image and reliability concerns.
Tiago NRG the crossover is to be launched this month, with the 1.2L turbo Petrol of Nexon, and diesel, why don't you have a look, looks stunning in pictures... Way better than celerio X, which is mainly a sticker job

Tiago NRG the crossover is to be launched this month, with the 1.2L turbo Petrol of Nexon, and diesel, why don't you have a look, looks stunning in pictures... Way better than celerio X, which is mainly a sticker job
Vinodji just a correction, the upcoming Tiago NRG will be having the same 1.2L engine, which is currently is there in standard Tiago (source).
The 1.2L turbocharged engine borrowed from Nexon, will be part of the JTP version.

Thread Starter #38
Update: Cancelled Baleno Booking due to some unpleasant experience with Nexa. Booked Ford freestyle Titanium Petrol. Delivery in 10 Days.

Top Bottom