Has Maruti Suzuki Ritz Lost its Charm?

Yes, I agree with your point. At present Maruti Suzuki Ritz lost its charm in Automative market.
Anant Welcome to TAI !! can you little elaborate your statement as single line statement will not meet any purpose[:)] Is this comment after reading the entire thread or straight

@ALL: Ritz is most reliable hatch-back with zero suspension error or problem so it won't loose the market and as said by Gurrala its tough to find in seconds market but re-sale value is lesser comparing the Swift but higher than Punto and Polo

I personally like ritz, but MSIL has not been able to advertise this car properly. People talk about the design issue with Ritz but Swift's design is also not very appealing (In My opinion). There is a mad rush for swift because in india people run after other's advice. On any given day i will prefer Ritz over swift.

I personally like ritz, but MSIL has not been able to advertise this car properly. People talk about the design issue with Ritz but Swift's design is also not very appealing (In My opinion). There is a mad rush for swift because in india people run after other's advice. On any given day i will prefer Ritz over swift.
+100 buddy !!

Yes, people run like mad behind something and never even look to the other better thing available and never try to drive it once. Yes in every department Ritz wins than Swift except little body roll[:)]

Releesh, just forget about the re sale after 4 years who knows that how many cars will be filled in the market by that time. There is a lot and lot of difference between Figo and Ritz and I really do not care for those features and fully loaded things as the primary requirements should be driving pleasure, ride quality, seating comfort and cheap on maintenance and good FE and Ritz win all these areas and just try to sit and drive in both for a while you will understand that difference and having Figo means you have to be extra extra careful at speed breakers and the bad roads[:)]
+100 man,if i have to choose between these two vehicles any given day i would go for ritz,its more roomier,better driving pleasure,low on maintenance and good FE with the not to forget ASS across india.

Design is something which grows on you in the time,many cars went thru this and it happens with designs,swift itself initially was crowned as frog styled car,brio still isnt appealing for its rear glass looks,xylo,quanto,scorpio initially,innova,and many more.
As an overall product ritz is a superb product,but yes very near pricing to the country's in demand car swift,rear looks puts many buyers away.
With the more waitlist for swift,many goes for this car and after owning people praise for what it offers.
I said in my ownership thread,if it was near my budget i would had brought ritz(p) instead of i10 for the space it offers with good FE,ASS,ownership cost on long run.

Ritz i understand is family car. Swift on the other hand is driver's vehicle. Each has its own advantage and disadvantage. Not sure if it lost it's charm. But i see there is a waiting period of more than 1.5 months for petrol Ritz. The practical car probably like Verito - with most of them not liking the design. It take the potholes with ease. Good FE too. A small compromise on the boot space (for Ritz).

Top Bottom