Harassment Over Phone. What Needs To Be Done?

@Vipul

Things always doesn't happen in a cinematic way !! buddy and there is a difference in a married person feelings to those unmarried persons feelings on such issues. You will understand this situation clearly when you get married[:)]

@Nozzle

Don't worry my friend, nothing will happen, be cool and keep yourself bit calm and follow the ideas given by our members, first change the number and I again suggest tell your wife not to be worried and not to be panic. See if one of your trusted relative/her parent or brother stay with her till you are back.

Thread Starter #18
Thank you all for the concern guys. I hope my wife has already changed her number. Thanks for all your suggestions. These have been very helpful to me, and I am sure others too have benefited.

nozzle,

Good to know that you are relaxed now. But changing no. is not the solution, eliminating the problem is.

Now here is one tip -

Even if the stalker changes his no., I am sure he will be using the same handset. Once you get the no. of stalker, inform it to cyber branch of Police. Using the number, the telecom provider will inform about the IMEI no. of the phone. Using the IMEI no. of phone, even if the SIM is changed, the mobile phone can be tracked & located precisely. What's more, one can even block the IMEI no. rendering that phone useless. [lol]

Always go for the root of problem -

First the culprit, next the handset.
Hope this helps. [:)]

I hope my wife has already changed her number.
Not an option for many people who have used a number for a long time. My wife had a similar problem. I just called up the guy and said that I was a PI. I asked him if he would like to come to the Police Station or should I send the Jeep to pick him up. The idiot bought it and went to the police station. The COPs were only too happy to bash him up. They didn't bother filing any complaint, nor did they bother calling me up.

My friend had similar problems with his xGirlfriend,he wanted us to gang up & thrash the fellow,but i did some inquiring & found out the guys had taken the number while recharging & were immigrant workers in some hotel,but the main caller had freaked & switched his phone off,but i assume he had passed the number to his co workers ,so best & clean option was to get a new number & i got the fellow a new sim(problem solved).

But if you think the stalker will go to any lengths change the phone(to avoid old imei numb) & acquire a prepaid sim in a relatives name & recharge when away from the area for a good sum once in a while. Once you have done this pretty sure you wont have to worry.

Why can not we use the Android app like call blocker etc. These app will pick the call up and drop it automatically without your attention. So you will not be disturbed at all.in the same time you can give some sweet little pain to the caller. If he is changing the number, just add the number to list the list.
If these will continue for sometime he will loose the interest.

Not an option for many people who have used a number for a long time. My wife had a similar problem. I just called up the guy and said that I was a PI. I asked him if he would like to come to the Police Station or should I send the Jeep to pick him up. The idiot bought it and went to the police station. The COPs were only too happy to bash him up. They didn't bother filing any complaint, nor did they bother calling me up.
LoL. [lol] What an idiot indeed. [lol]

Top Bottom