Happy To Join You !!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Every One,

I am very happy in joining this forum. While "Google"ing i found a topic "How To Drive and Maintain a Diesel Car", which attracted me very hardly to your forum. My name is Muhammed Riyas, I am from Palakkad, Kerala. I am a computer hardware service engineer. I own a 2002 model diesel lancer. I don't know much about cars, i am here to develop my knowledge and later on to help others by sharing what i know. Thanks in advance...[clap]

Hey Riyas

Welcome aboard. Hope you have a great stay here at The Automotive India.

Mitsubishi Lancer is one crazy car to mod. Have you done any on your ride? Would love to hear more on it and how is it holding after a decade of running.

Do visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. Drive safe!

Regards
GM88

350Z

Core Team
I own a 2002 model diesel lancer. I don't know much about cars, i am here to develop my knowledge and later on to help others by sharing what i know. Thanks in advance.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Muhammed. How’s the Lancer treating you? Tell us more about it through an ownership review. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Assalamwalaikum Riyas bhai! Welcome to The Automotive India.

Have a great time here - learning, sharing and all that.

Do visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Shabba khair!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for your replies. I was little busy because "i have got a baby boy" [:)].
I did not understand the meaning of "Mitsubishi Lancer is one crazy car to mod" from GM88's reply. Please explain. And the mean machine i have is a second hand one, Got just 3 months back. Enjoying well driving it, Was my long pending dream to own. I am planning to start a new thread putting its pictures, so that you can help me identifying the things exactly. Also can clarify my doubts regarding my car. What is your opinion?

welcome to TAI riyas. wish you a very happy newyear. lancer is the best car design i've ever seen. hope you are having fun. post some pictures and experience with the lancer

Top Bottom