Happy To Join a Forum

Hello Fiatian,

Welcome to TAI and congrats for owning your first dream car. Feel free to share your Punto ownership experience.

Also I'm glad to see another member from Hubli.

See you around...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Hello Fiatian,

Welcome to TAI and congrats for owning your first dream car. Feel free to share your Punto ownership experience.

Also I'm glad to see another member from Hubli.

See you around...
Best Regards

Thank you CRACE ☺
soon I'll upload the exciting pics and 7 months ownership experience. .
Glad to have another Hublian here

Akshay@Fiatian, welcome to The Automotive India and wish you a very pleasant stay.
Congratulations on your italian beauty,do share more about your ownership experience and some pictures of your beauty.
Do get familiar with the regulations board and follow.

Thread Starter #6
Akshay@Fiatian, welcome to The Automotive India and wish you a very pleasant stay.
Congratulations on your italian beauty,do share more about your ownership experience and some pictures of your beauty.
Do get familiar with the regulations board and follow.
@ Diesel : Thank you very much sir
Yes i need to get more familiar with website...

Thread Starter #7
Hey guys ,
please help me to start a thread on ownership review, where shall I start ? as in forum iam not getting a option of ownership review.

Hey guys ,
please help me to start a thread on ownership review, where shall I start ? as in forum iam not getting a option of ownership review.
Its simple. Head over to ownership review section here, read the first sticky post for the guide as well as ownership reviews from different members so you can get an idea about how to write ownership reviews then finally spare some time and write as much as you can. Also don't forgot to attach lots of pictures of your vehicle. [:D]

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:

Top Bottom