Happy To Be Here

Thread Starter #1
Hey All Petrol/ Diesel Heads,

I accidentally bumped into this forum/ portal after over 10 'better luck next time' email from another so called 'elite' forum.
Went through this group and found really interesting and decided to be a part of it and be among the like-minded people.

A little bit about me now:-
Am basically from Kottayam in Kerala, completed by B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Kerala and as many others, ended up in the IT industry, now am loving this job though.
Working for an international MNC in Bangalore currently.

I learned bike riding on my father's Royal Enfield 1980 model & car driving on a Maruthi 800, back in 2008, all on my own.[:D]
Currently my rides are a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 2004 model & Honda City ZX 2006 model.
I enjoy both Bike riding and Car driving alike.
As of now am planning for an upgrade to an SUV and am a confused mind[confused], will start another thread to discuss that and get inputs from all of you.

Let me stop here for now, We can get more acquainted on the go, in our journey together.

Thanks,
Arvind S.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hi Arvind. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You’ll sure have a comfortable experience here. Just open up a separate thread on car buying dilemma and it will be our foremost pleasure to help out. Please feel free to contact the moderators if you need any forum related assistance around. Welcome once again. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks a lot 350Z, dodge_v1per & draneeshpm...

@draneeshpm : Am from Pampady, did schooling in Girideepam Kalathippady & B.Tech from SAINTGITS Pathamuttom.
Which part of Kottayam are you from?

Hi Aravind,
My Mom is from Karukachal,we had our house near Mammood,sold off.Saint Gits is in a lovely secluded place.Loved the ambience of that college.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Dear Arvind,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India!

Good to know that you are one of those rare blokes who learnt to ride on an Enfield.

Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the policies and rules of the Forum before you start posting.

Feel free to contact the Moderators in case you require any assistance.

Keep thumping![cheers]

Regards,
Sam

Arvind, welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay.
What better experience then to learn ride on the real machine you had and currently own.
Do share about your ownership in its related thread.

A very welcome to TAI Arvind.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

HI, can anybody tell me how to start a thread or a forum or to ask for a suggestion in this site??? Couldnt find it till now, maybe i should have missed out somewhere.

Thanks
Prasanth

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #11
@prashanthacia - You can read the below thread to get full knowledge on how to use the portal.
how-introduce-yourself-must-read
There are more links in the thread which takes you to a full fledged learning process.

To answer your question in simple words, on the top left of the page you will be able to see a button which says 'New Thread', click that and you can open your own thread.
New Thread.jpg
But make sure you read the above mentioned thread completely to know the rules of the forum.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Arvind S.

Last edited:

Top Bottom