Happy To Be a Part of TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I have joined TAI today, I have been following this forum since last six months, it is very informative and useful.I am planning to buy Maruti Suzuki Celerio, but waiting for TAI's official review, Hope, will get it as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to participate actively in the forums.

Regards,
Pankaj

350Z

Core Team
I have joined TAI today, I have been following this forum since last six months, it is very informative and useful.I am planning to buy Maruti Suzuki Celerio, but waiting for TAI's official review, Hope, will get it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the kind words, Pankaj. Welcome aboard! Some manufacturers are reluctant on offering cars for road test but that wouldn't stop us from reviewing them and bringing the right picture forward in front of audience. Let us see what we can do. Please give us a buzz should you need any support. Have a fantastic time on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Many thanks 350Z,
I took the test drive of both AT and MT, I am little confused. My driving includes city rides and trips to my native place which is around 450 km away from Pune. While driving AT I found problem in acceleration and jerk. Celerio ZXi (MT) has good features. Please suggest.

Pankaj

350Z

Core Team
Many thanks 350Z,
I took the test drive of both AT and MT, I am little confused. My driving includes city rides and trips to my native place which is around 450 km away from Pune. While driving AT I found problem in acceleration and jerk. Celerio ZXi (MT) has good features. Please suggest.
Automatic is ideal for traffic conditions but if the major chunk of usage also includes highway runs; I don’t see harm in going with a manual transmission. Ultimately it boils down to personal preference. However, as far as the variant is concerned, I’d anyday recommend ZXi if one has the budget considering it is equipped all the bells and whistles as well as basic safety features. Please create a new thread in The Automotive Shopper Section because introduction thread isn’t the right place to discuss same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom