Happy Birthday, TAI: Eight Glorious Years of Relentless Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
8 Years. 5 Lakh Posts. 21,000 Members. ONE magnificent journey amalgamated by ONE passion and ONE mission.

Happy Birthday, The Automotive India! [thumbsup]

Thanks for being the platform that openheartedly welcomes anyone and everyone 24x7x365.

Thanks for being the platform that continues to quench automotive hunger of novices and experts alike since 2008.

Thanks for being the platform that allows petrolheads like us to voice our opinions freely without any fear and bias.

Thanks for being the platform that has become a reference point for several auto manufacturers and publications alike.

Thanks for being the platform that has relentlessly provided us record-breaking scoops and unparalleled car & bike reviews.

Thanks to You. TAI-gers, for making The Automotive India unarguably the most friendly and close-knit automotive community in India.

Thread Starter #2
My anniversary wishes to TAI on crossing a memorable milestone of 8 long beautiful years! And am feeling so happy to be a member of the forum and I wish the forum to have a lots and lots of happy memorable milestones ahead[:)]. It's gonna be my second anniversary on Jan 2017 so waiting for it, all these beautiful 2 years journey with tai I got a lots of learning and sharing my knowledge with other members on forum. Thank you tai for giving me a opportunity to be a member and sharing the information that I have.

Happy Birthday TAI [clap]. It has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of this magnificent group. What a great learning experience. Good to converse with fellow auto enthusiasts. Hope to continue this association for ever. Once again, congratulations to all the members and our mods for this tremendous achievement. God bless all our forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom