Happy Birthday, TAI. Celebrating 7 Years of Uniting Petrol Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated birthday wishes TAI [clap]. I think there has been only a very few days that can be counted on the fingers on one hand, I haven't logged in to TAI. Beleive me even my number of posts are less (so is my knowledge), I read almost all threads in TAI. When I find some additional time I dig upto posts as old as 2009, senior members might have wondered why this guy is liking our much older posts now!. Its been a great time with TAI, and as they say "I wanna grow old with you, I wanna be there for you, sharing in everything you do". [;)]. Congratulations once again TAI, and the core team [thumbsup]!.

Last edited:
Very sorry for being late in this thread (Please let me hate my hectic work schedules)

My Sincere thanks to all the members who has brought up this forum to a very great extent and I'm extremely happy to see 7th year completion with lot new threads, more enthusiasts joining in.

Feel very proud be the part of the team as well, because it's one good thing to learn and my heartful thanks to Vibhor for being such a great inspiration to all!

Dear TAI,
Wising you a very Happy Birthday !! I'm late to wish, but i could see the overwhelming response and words that has flown from each of the TAI-ger in these pages.

Being a newbie, i wish to learn a lot more from TAI and also collaborate with TAI-gers.

Also at this moment i extend my heartful feelings for the people who were affected in the rains and floods that lashed Chennai for the last 10 days and also a HATS OFF !! for the volunteers who supported hundreds and thousands of people to restore normal life.

Happy and safe motoring always ! God bless.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I know its too late, but still I am haapy to Wish TAI on completing successful 7 years. Great achievement. [:D]

Thanks to all members who has been contributing with valuable informations. Keep it up.[clap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom