Happy Birthday, TAI. Celebrating 7 Years of Uniting Petrol Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great honour to be a part of this privileged forum "The Automotive India". This Forum has not only helped me to gain information about cars and bikes but also make new friends and have contacts with lots of members up here. My car knowledge has also gone up and also got lots of fresh knowledge. I wish the TAI a happy 7th birthday and my sincere wishes for its way ahead.

Searching such type of forum where I can post my reviews, ideas about cars and found TAI. I am just 3 days old on TAI but very happy to become part of it. I found very informative threads on TAI about new cars, ownership reports, new launches. Good work TAI and keep it up and thanks for such informative community[clap]. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday TAI [:)]

Congrats Vibhor on successful completion of 7 years. I always feel TAI is a place where you get loads of knowledge about cars and to get lots of fun talking to people. Its a wonderful platform to share our experiences, interact with like-minded people, gain knowledge in the process.

Keep going!!!
Cheers

Many happy returns of the day to TAI. This is just the start and there are many more year to come. I would congratulate the administrator and his whole team to provide all of us such a lovely platform to share all our views. Thanks a lot.

Happy Birthday TAI. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth. Congratulations to you for completing seven years of success in serving the community with unselfish services.
It's a privilege to be a part of TAI. Many congratulations to all the members of core team and all TAI-gers. Hope TAI reaches to new heights in the coming days.

[clap] A very happy birthday to my The Automotive India.Seven glorious years that we have lived together, cherished, dreamed and achived and many more years to come ahead following the same fun, thrill, dreams and members making this family a wonderful place tobe in.
A big thankyou to Vibhor for making this dream come true and each and everyone on this forum for letting this dream become a huge reality to cherish and celebrate everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom