Happy 3rd Birthday To The Automotive India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to all TAIans for the 3rd Birthday.

Special wishes to Vibhor and rest of core team members for maintaining TAI and letting it grow from strength to strength.
Here we have learnt more about vehicles, travel, fuel, friendship, human values, value of life, places and many more. In all possible ways TAI is helping all of us become better & wiser.

Expecting more interesting threads and postings in days to come and thus make TAI a preffered place for all who want to discuss anything on wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
super duper belated happy birthday TAI!! kudos mods, members..its already become best forum for me [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #50

350Z

Core Team
Update! The Automotive India has won the award of Best Automotive Website of the Year - 2011. This makes us first Indian automotive forum to achieve this recognition and that too in a short span. More here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ndia-now-best-website-year-2011-pg-3-a-3.html

@Mods:How about a new thread,a thread that will have the whole history of TAI(I know its a long typing job,but will take not more than an hour)?And pics too...
Just check out the following links. It is pending to be revised for current year.

- About Us - The Automotive India

- Mission Statement and Biography - The Automotive India

Happy Birthday TAI !!!

This is the best forum I have ever seen in terms of everything.

I am proud being with TAI, Miss you a lot these days.. But will surely come back with a very huge bang.

Thanks a lot to Vibhor and all staffs of TAI for having such a wonderful community !!
Thanks Adam. You are equally creditable for this. Nice to see your post after so long. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom