Happy 3rd Birthday To The Automotive India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Our dear The Automotive India (TAI) has now turned 3 years old. I would like everyone to join and celebrate this auspicious occasion with us. Each year, 25th November holds a very special value for our team. Not only because since this day The Automotive India has clubbed thousands of Petrol heads together from across India as a family. But also because it has helped us to find and connect with some really precious friends, who were just strangers sometime ago before meeting here.

Yes. The Automotive India has emerged as a wonderful online platform for like-minded people where we together share our joys before sharing them with anyone else.

Joy.jpg

This is the same forum where we freely discuss about our troubles and always receive friendly and encouraging response.

Trouble.jpg

This is also the same forum where people consider the joy of others as their own.

Congrats.jpg

No wonder, that’s what makes us as a unique and close-knit online automobile community which is best if termed as an online family first. I sincerely thank and salute each one of the 2,800+ Petrol heads presently with us on board, who have continually supported and encouraged us to perform better and better over the time. You might be surprised, but various reputed enterprise firms have recognized the potential of The Automotive India and mailed many buyout offers, but the only place such mails deserve for us is in the trash folder.

Year after year, The Automotive India is progressively moving ahead with the multiplied spirit and enthusiasm. 2011 has been no less in this case. I am very pleased to inform that this year has offered us incredible success and a series of developments. If I rewind back to the beginning of this year – We asked for your earnest opinion about the community through a satisfaction survey online which received a healthy response by all the members that assisted us with genuine views. Since then, The Automotive India has done best possible efforts to improve on the areas where you were not satisfied with us. Merely within a couple of months after the survey results were out, The Automotive India underwent through one of the major developments in form an all new up-to-date homepage website, add to which our new stylish logo was just a bonus. Soon afterwards, other much demanded facilities like The Automotive India Marketplace were also introduced. And it’s needless to say about our back-end sever specifications which always keep demanding for their own justified upgrades to handle the amount of ever increasing traffic.

In terms of the statistics, our forum recently achieved the heavy milestone of 1,00,000 post count which sure is noteworthy keeping in mind that actual ‘The Automotive India’ (NGTAI) embarked its existent journey just two years ago and not three. However, I have reserved the best of best for the end – The largest achievement of this year has been the nomination of The Automotive India as Website of The Year 2011 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...utomotive-india-best-website-year-2011-a.html). Note that The Automotive India is the first Indian automotive forum website to be nominated as Website of the Year with in just two years of its existence. If the voting results are in favour, it will be truly an amazing accomplishment and serve just as icing on the cake. Though I’m sure that upcoming year has stored many more exciting surprises and achievements for us. As always, we look ahead with more passion and the desire to keep serving you the best from our end. [thumbsup]

EDIT: Results are out and The Automotive India has been now declared as Best Automotive Website of The Year - 2011.

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
On 25th November, 2011: The Automotive India’s Current Statistics:

- Threads: 4,510 (And counting)
- Members: 2,806 (And counting)
- Knowledge Gained: Priceless
- Friends Discovered: Priceless

Here’s a huge and humble thanks to all the members as well as our visitors on behalf of our entire official team. Also, special thanks to our current and ex. team mates who have played an equally important role to nurture this community: Adam, Akash, Dhayanithi, Raj, Shailinder and Shynish. You’re the stars! :smile:

Wish if everyone could join us in real and celebrate. But we hope that you enjoy the celebration online. Remember, the party has just begun!
DSC06146.jpg

We turned 3 today[clap]. Many congratulations to all the members & guests who made TAI a grand success.

zengetz

Suspended
My best wishes to all and hats off to Vibhor and team for managing this superb community.
Long live TAI !!

Congratulations to TAI and all the members. It has been a wonderful experience so far, learning about different cars & technologies. 3 Cheers to TAI.

@Mods : Please change the title to 3 years.

Congratulations to each individual participated in this journey either as a member or guest. People have rightly said, this calls for a celebration. I am sure we all are going to celebrate this milestone so way or the other.

Special thanks to Vibhor for keeping all of us close knitted during this time and I am confident that in future as well, TAI would become bigger and better place for all the people.

After all we are just 3 years old [cheers].

+1, Vishwas.

And its absolutely a delight being part of this forum which accepts people and their doubts with open arms and provides answers to even to silliest of doubts posted. Moderators are as usual at their best in maintaining TAI clean from spams. Great job guys and keep the motoring spirit burning always! Happy anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom