Happy 11th Birthday, TAI!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Happy 11th Birthday, TAI!

[clap][clap][clap]

TAI-gers, I’m so delighted to share that 25th November 2019 marks 11 Year milestone of our beloved The Automotive India.

It’s truly been an amazing journey of helping each other, exchanging information and making new friends.

Time and again it’s been proven that this isn’t merely a website but rather a close-knit family that continues to expand.

Previous year has witnessed a massive overhaul of the interface of our portal and there’s surely much more to come.

While the outcome may not be immediate but rest assured, we’re continuously striving to make this a more wonderful and interactive place.

My heartfelt gratitude to our previous and current core team members who’ve played a key-role in building up this community.

Above all, our heartful gratitude to YOU who help us with valuable suggestions and always ensure this place remains as dynamic as ever.

139014-c653f2117ef1724dd4f7c5fd0a737ffc.jpg

A very happy birthday to TAI, 11 years is a lot of time, thanks to each and everyone who contribute here with there knowledge and experiences. It helps people like me to gain useful information bout our rides. All of us ride vehicles but very few know about their vehicle in and out. So this platform gives you lots of information about automobiles. Wish TAI grow more and more in the coming years.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
God Bless our T.A.I with more and more enthusiasts and may our forum reach to new heights of success and achieve new milestones. I was waiting for this thread and would like to convey my heart-felt gratitude to each and every member & moderator who made TAI a roaring success. I couldn't contribute this entire year but I still would wish that our forum is loaded with great and informative content.

Congrats Vibhor!

Regards
Akash

A very happy Wala birthday to our beloved TAI forums! I'm sure that in these 11 years, many people would've helped by TAI in making many car related decisions. Let us all contribute to make TAI even better.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I already wished TAI on its 11th birthday, but was not able to give any comments since I was not on my PC.

The fact is that TAI is growing up, no doubt, but with only selected member's contribution. I have some doubt that whether we are losing some experienced members as I have seen better attendance those days which is missing lately.

Of course, we cannot compel any member and insist them to attend the forum regularly as most of them may have their own busy schedule (office work or study like that) and may not find enough time to visit TAI.

Having said all above, humble request to all members (irrespective of their tag/position) to visit the forum often and do some justice with your contributions.

Thanks (sorry, if I am wrong in saying above)

Very happy birthday! This family has helped me grow to become who I am now; and my support will be there forever.
Sadly I don't see many active senior members nowadays and wish they return.

Thankyou guys each and every one of you who have made this possible and to achieve this every year that went by and many more years to celebrate ahead.
Happy birthday TAI, lets keep rocking!!!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
The fact is that TAI is growing up, no doubt, but with only selected member's contribution. I have some doubt that whether we are losing some experienced members as I have seen better attendance those days which is missing lately.
On my part Sir, I would like to apologize for not being able to contribute as much. Reasons I already shared. I apologize to the mods too as because of me there has been lot of miss in the content. I acknowledged that even in my first post after the 7 months gap.

Of course, we cannot compel any member and insist them to attend the forum regularly as most of them may have their own busy schedule (office work or study like that) and may not find enough time to visit TAI.
In my case, my dad's health kept & keeps me occupied. I do not have any other way to refresh other than TAI and even Vibhor knows it. But my circumstances have pushed me to be with dad and look after him and so my contribution to my beloved forum has reduced significantly.

Having said all above, humble request to all members (irrespective of their tag/position) to visit the forum often and do some justice with your contributions.
I am not really sure Sir that whether I would be able to attend the forum as regularly as earlier. However, after going through your opinion, I thought it would be wise of me to call it a day! I can't see my forum suffering due to me. If I can't contribute, I better not be here.

I am sorry Team!! Hope you all shall forgive me. You all made a big difference in my life & thought. It might look that I am escaping from my responsibilities towards the forum, but it isn't so.

Good Bye & God Bless You.

Bye Vibhor.

Reporter Saab Signing OFF!

@Nairrk Please don't feel offended Sir.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@Akash1886 - My comments were not against any particular member, and especially not about you at all. There were many other members those who used to attend the forum in the past but not seen now-a-days.

I am well aware of your situation in the last few months and the ordeal you went through which you have already explained.

So, nothing against you or any other members in particular (fully aware that members can attend forum's provided they have time to spend)

Hope you agree with me.

Top Bottom