Happy 10th Birthday TAI! Say Hello To NGTAI v3.

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Happy 10th Birthday, The Automotive India!

[clap][clap][clap]

139015-d74c8f45f30d42a41334347359e9ac13.jpg

Time flies by so quickly. Doesn’t it? It seems as if it was only sometime back when The Automotive India started up.

But it’s been a decade of joy of sharing passion, exchanging information and making new likeminded friends.

It also seems as if only yesterday I said “look forward to the blasting celebrations of a decade”.

Yes, indeed. November 25th 2018 marks a very special milestone in the history of The Automotive India.

How can we let it pass without giving something in return to this platform and those who’ve contributed to it?

Therefore, it’s my greatest pleasure to announce the release of New Generation of The Automotive India v3.

This isn’t simply a makeover but a full overhaul of our site which will launch in a phased manner over next few days.

While I can’t share all details right now but can provide a glimpse and teasers of exciting stuff that’s in store for us.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
New Homepage

Our all-new homepage layout maintains essence of existing setup with a far advanced look.

The single-page design makes it easy to scroll all information at once and it's completely mobile compatible.

Homepage.png

New Forums

This is unquestionably the most exciting and most awaited upgrade. :smile:

Our all-new forum software fulfills the wishes of numerous members who’ve been requesting many feature additions.

We’ve strictly ensured that forum retains the core look and usability aspect in order to make the transition convenient for all.

There’s so much to explore here that words won’t suffice. So I’ll leave on you to explore when this upgrade rolls out shortly.

Forum.png

New Marketplace

Finally our own full-fledged used car and bike portal with automobile specific filters.

There’s definitely much to explore in this zone as well. It’ll be impossible for your ad listing to remain obscure once all-new TAI Marketplace is up.

Marketplace.png

New Merchandise

Yet another much demanded upgrade. TAI-gers who had to keep away from TAI Stickers due to lack of online payment gateway can now rejoice.

We’ll be hosting TAI Merchandise on an independent third party website which will provide a convenient method for our Merchandise transactions.

You can still, meanwhile, purchase TAI Stickers through payment via: Bank Transfer or PayTM. Please drop a mail to board@theautomotiveindia.com for details.

Note: The screenshots are of demo samples. Therefore final outcome may slightly differ.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
The Automotive India's Timeline

On this auspicious occasion, let me share a quick recap of our magnificent trip so far:​
  • The Automotive India was born as an online blog with domain vibhor-theautomotive.blogspot.com.
  • The forum was formally established on a free forum platform and launched on 25th November 2008.
  • The official tagline ‘Fuel For Petrol Heads’ conceived after recommendations of the forum members.
  • The Automotive India conducted Road Safety Week which was also acknowledged by other online media.
  • In 2009, the forum migrated to an entirely premium platform and had to sacrifice a significant amount of data.
  • It was now hosted on a dedicated server located in the state-of-the-art data center in the United States.
  • This development was titled as NGTAI (New Generation of The Automotive India).
  • November 25, 2009 marked The Automotive India’s 1st Anniversary.
  • The Automotive India merchandise launched with the release of TAI bumper stickers.
  • The forum formed into a proper website with release of a cover page on the main domain.
  • November 25, 2010 marked The Automotive India's 2nd Anniversary.
  • In 2011, the dated website layout was replaced with a refreshing new design.
  • An all new logo (with steering wheel in place of ‘T’) was introduced as well.
  • November 25, 2011 marked The Automotive India's 3rd Anniversary.
  • The Automotive India was honored with the ‘Best Indian Automotive Website’ award by MetrixLab.
  • The server specifications were upgraded to handle the ever increasing amount of traffic.
  • We undertook a unique endurance run by driving Ford Fiesta from Mumbai – Bangalore in 14 hours.
  • November 25, 2012 marked The Automotive India's 4th Anniversary.
  • An-all new classifieds section was released, offering free ad listings to dealers and individuals.
  • New features such as dedicated free mobile applications were launched based on members’ feedback.
  • The Automotive India was again the ‘Best Website of the Year’ nominee.
  • We became the first ever Indian online publication to hand over an actual ‘Car of the Year’ trophy to the winner.
  • We undertook first international assignment by exhaustively covering Hyundai Headquarters, South Korea.
  • November 25, 2013 marked The Automotive India's 5th Anniversary.
  • All-new website released in 2014 along with set of fresh merchandise. This development is titled as NGTAI v2.
  • Our new layout featured accurate specifications of both, cars and bikes. Yet another first in Indian online media.
  • November 25, 2014 marked The Automotive India's 6th Anniversary.
  • November 25, 2015 marked The Automotive India's 7th Anniversary.
  • November 25, 2016 marked The Automotive India's 8th Anniversary.
  • The Automotive India officially received the big-board accreditation by crossing post count of 5,00,000.
  • November 25, 2017 marked The Automotive India's 9th Anniversary.
  • November 25, 2018 marks The Automotive India's 10th Anniversary and official unveil of NGTAI v3.
My personal note of gratitude to each TAI-ger who has supported us for over a decade.

Here’s cheers to the next decade full of glorious years. Good times, begin!

[clap][clap][clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday TAI [:)]. I wish TAI to celebrate many more birthday's for decades to come overlooked by our generous creators and moderators of the forum. And also graduate with a full archive of Automotive knowledge and experiences.

Happieeeeeee Birthday TAI. My heartiest congratulations to TAI Core Team [clap] Wish TAI and one and all many more Decades of Happy Motoring, 'on the Net, on Road and off the Road'.

The credit for keeping TAI fun, interesting, informative, neutral, dependable , with loads of "Critical analysis, on-time guidances, friendly advices, data for course correction" etc goes to Mods and Members.

Big salute to one and all. Let's keep TAI running in Top Gear forever [thumbsup]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
A Brilliant start to the Sunday morning[glasses] and an outstanding achievement by Team The Automotive India[clap] Feel proud to be a part of this wonderful and supportive family for the last 4 years and I take utmost pride in sharing the fact that TAI in the truest sense has been 'THE' Platform for me and all of us who have been immensely benefited by the knowledge of fellow members here. Moderators have been doing their best to ensure the healthy atmosphere on TAI so in this decade long journey a big Clap & Thank You to the mods team too. Looking forward to V3 TAI.

Bless ALL!

Regards

Akash

Many congrats Vibhor and the entire team/members who helped TAI reach this landmark.

While I have been inactive for sometime now, TAI has always been an integral part of my life.Not one interview of mine goes by without a mention of this wonderful board. Needless to mention, everybody who I have shared the link to this page have had nothing but great things to say about our forum.

Keep the revs high folks. We have a lot more milestones to achieve!!

Happy Birthday to TAI
TAI is not just a website, its my daily Stress Free dose.
I love to read the forums and share my views and am PROUD to be a TAI-ger[:)]
The personal experiences and opinions of members are priceless and immensely useful to all Car Enthusiasts.
I Congratulate Vibhor and his team on the 10th Anniversary.
All the Best for more achievements, TAI Rocks

Top Bottom