Hai from Balarshnan

Thread Starter #1
You may be thinking it as a quite un familiar/ mis spelled name rite? [:D]
I think mallus will get the comedy in it. Forgot about my name comrades. I'm from Thiruvananthapuram, the capitol city of God's own country, working in an IT company for the past 3 years.

Sorry friends, I'm not too good in the details of automobiles [frustration]. Hopes to learn it from you all.

Apart from my life with the kids of Charles Babbage, I likes to travel. This may be the hobby of most of the members here [;)] That's why we all are here. Hopes to have a good time with you all.

Have a nice day. Thanks for reading.

350Z

Core Team
Sorry friends, I'm not too good in the details of automobiles. Hopes to learn it from you all.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Balarshnan. You’ll eventually become familiar with autos after surfing here for some time. So what rides you’re driving now?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi balarshnan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice intro buddy. Do share about your rides and post your experience with the same in a separate thread.
Hope to see your active participation on the forum.

Cheers.

A very warm welcome aboard.
Have a nice time here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

You may be thinking it as a quite un familiar/ mis spelled name rite?
I think mallus will get the comedy in it. Forgot about my name comrades. I'm from Thiruvananthapuram, the capitol city of God's own country, working in an IT company for the past 3 years.

Sorry friends, I'm not too good in the details of automobiles [frustration]. Hopes to learn it from you all.

Apart from my life with the kids of Charles Babbage, I likes to travel. This may be the hobby of most of the members here That's why we all are here. Hopes to have a good time with you all.

Have a nice day. Thanks for reading.
Hi Balarshnan,

Welcome to TAI.

I am also from Trivandrum working in IT industry, Hope we meet some day[:)]

Regards,
Sankar

Hello balarshnan, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice and different way of introducing yourself, nice to hear about this and there is no worry that you don't know much about automobiles, you'll sure learn how things work in here. Wish you a pleasant stay here [:)]

Top Bottom