Hai Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hai members and mods,
Sorry for late introduction, but as said, it's better late than never.
I am Sivakumar, from chennai. Am a Marine engineer by profession. the reason why i chose the field was my shear love with IC engines and am very happy to be associated with them.
I love to drive a lot and am happy behind the wheel [glasses]. i am happy to be associated with TAI and looking forward to be an active member whenever i am home.
The Vehicles I own / previously owned
1. Hyundai Santro Xing ( Sold )
2. Suzuki swift VDI ( March 2010 , just celebrated 1st Bday on 3rd March with 17000 on odo with 5 months out of country! )
3. Hero Honda Splender.
4. Honda Activa.

Thankx mods for the opportunity given
Sivakumar N

Hello Sivakumar welcome to the forum , glad to see yet another new member from Chennai.

Hoping to see your active participation in the forum.

Hi Sivakumar,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Yet another member from Chennai! I am sure TAI will have a grand chennai meet this time. Do post the ownership reports of your rides.
Have a pleasant stay!

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome to TAI Sivakumar! Have a great stay here! Good to have another member from Chennai!

I too wanted to become a marine Engineer which no one in my house liked and I ended being an ECE grad working in a totally different IT environment!

Looking forward to sharing lot of info & experiences from you!

350Z

Core Team
Hello Auto_Luver, Welcome to The Automotive India and enjoy your stay. Please feel free to contact us whenever you require any assistance. And don't forget to share the reviews of your rides too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Wow, happy to see so many welcomes ! Feeling top of the world .
Thanks everybody

I too wanted to become a marine Engineer which no one in my house liked and I ended being an ECE grad working in a totally different IT environment!

Looking forward to sharing lot of info & experiences from you!
Even i landed at a software job , but could not continue as i was feeling out of place all the time ! . Had to fast ( thanks Mr Gandhi for the idea ! )for a week to get permission from home to make them accept :biggrin:

Even i landed at a software job , but could not continue as i was feeling out of place all the time ! . Had to fast ( thanks Mr Gandhi for the idea ! )for a week to get permission from home to make them accept :biggrin:

And i did them at the begining!!

Offer letter still safe hmm some where around my room . planning to make paper boats with them!

Top Bottom