Guide: Online Shopping Abroad & Customs Formalities

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
The site said if you don't select " goods received" before purcahse protection ends , the purcahse will be automatically finalized[confused] so i thought since it will be my first purchase i just asked the seller to increase the days.

After ordering the total time was 35 days and not 60 days :\ so what mistake i did increasing the Pp ?

Thread Starter #32

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@ allhyundaicars

OK, I understand - There are two period of Estimated Delivery Time: 15-60 Days or 15-39 Days. In your case, since it is max 39 days, you were asked to extend, so no mistake you did it. Probably, you would have extended two more weeks. If not received again, don’t extend the dates further and lodge a dispute before one or two days expiry, you will get refunded within a week. While lodging a dispute, you have to give a week normally to the seller to respond.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Dear samiran2012

It won’t be a good idea. Better you buy for yourself through your credit card.

When you deal with Ali-express or DX , you should have lot of patience. Actually more delay is caused only at Indian custom side.

First try with small items valued around 5$. If you are satisfied you can order more later. If you want it immediately, try the same item at ebay.in, if available, of course you need to pay 200 to 300 times more.

My experience, If you follow the procedures correctly, you will never get disappointed.

Anytime if you receive an item other than advertised, take a snap and raise dispute. Only in this type of cases , your refund gets delayed as seller may not respond to your grievance, AE will wait up to last date given to the seller and process refund on our behalf.

Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Thread Starter #37

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@samiran2012
You can pay through Master / Visa Debit card or by PAY PAL. It is not necessary that only by Credit Card.
While dealing through PAY PAL , please remember, they sometimes charge one dollar extra over and above the cost of the item, the moment you choose them, towards their service charges.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #39

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
I understand from this that you preferred blue color and not the regular cold white. Isn’t it?
You have given here the picture of universal T10 bulb.
The online page said with adopter for Verna, was there any adopter?

@ Dr MUDHAN
In the payment sextion of Aliexpress.com, its written that "We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards."
What to do now? Don't they accept Visa/Maestro Debit card?

Thread Starter #42

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@ allhyundaicars

I am happy, at last you got it.

I understand from HERE that you have ordered from aliexpress by your debit card. Please guide our friend samiran2012 , as I have not done through debit card.

Thanks for the beautiful snap shots of your new bulbs posted in my thread: MY ALBUS

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@ Dr MUDHAN
In the payment sextion of Aliexpress.com, its written that "We currently cannot process business/commercial cards or charge cards."
What to do now? Don't they accept Visa/Maestro Debit card?
i paid through my debit card and i had no problem whatsoever. [confused] maybe they were doing some changes to the website , don't know. will suggest you to try and order after a day or two.

Top Bottom