Guidance on Reverse Camera

Thread Starter #1
hello guys i wanted to install a rear view camera in my punto as i have problems reversing it . i wanted to know some basic things about them
firstly which are the good brands for cameras available
and do having night vision makes a difference ??
what size screen size must be appropriate a 5inch or 7inch ??
and i read someone in the forum who had installed a camera with a button installed so he could on it whenever he wants , i am not able to find his post will someone please paste that link if he knows about what i am talkng about ?
how much extra would it cost me if i want to install same button system in my car also??
waiting for yours replies
thanks in advance

Fiat accessories does have reverse camera, but that doesn't come with any screens. Its basic sensor based from Autocop with 1 year warranty. And doesn't need any wire cut etc.
Keep in mind putting from outside will void your warranty.

Hi vishal i would suggest you to go for a Reverse camera from Xenos,Delphi.
The choice would be yours.
The night vision is a real Advantage when in night, helps a lot.
The range starts from 7500 onwards.

Thread Starter #4
hey rsm what kind of warranty will the camera void??

hey mukesh 7500 for the camera and screen both or just the camera??

Thread Starter #6
the one you mentioned above the sensors for that they have to make holes in my rear bumper right??

Thread Starter #8
thanx shynish
can anybody explain how do i install a seprate button so that i can on the camera whenever i want , is it possible?

Normally, the connection is given to the reverse gear only. Hence, it is very much possible to add an extra switch for the reverse camera. You can ask the technician to do that.

I don't think a reversing camera is very necessary. Our i10 has (4) Reverse Parking sensors, and it is more than adequate. It will cost you ~ Rs 4500 and the best dad is to get the indication on the Inside RVM.

Thread Starter #12
i went to the market today for the camera the guy showed me a xenos camera with night vision and water proof costing 2000 rs mrp is 2200 the same one which is on xenos site.
and screen was 3.5 inch and total system costs 5000 rs will 3.5 inch be enough i thought for a 5 inches . on camera i saw 3 rings which could be rotated are those for focus settings?

Top Bottom