Greetings TAI'ns

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone
I would like to thank the admin of this community for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this wonderful automotive community.
I am Dr. Abhishek Kumar, Pediatric Dentist by profession. My hobbies include reading books, adventure sports, touring, playing basketball etc. I stay in Siliguri, a town in North Bengal.
Currently i have booked Tata Safari Storme VX 4x2 version in urban bronze color. I have owned Volkswagen Polo 1.6 and Hyundai Santro earlier. I would love to own Land Rover someday for its technology and it's ruggedness.
My username "librantourer" says it all about me: i'am a libran and i like travelling.
That's about me in short. Looking forward for a great time in this community.
Thank you.

Welcome to The Automotive India Dr Abhishek and wish you a very pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your storme Vx.Looks superb in that bronze shade.
Looking forward to see your experience with the machine.
Nice username.

350Z

Core Team
Hello everyone
I would like to thank the admin of this community for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this wonderful automotive community.
Hi Abhishek. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. The pleasure is ours to have another petrolhead in the gang.

Currently i have booked Tata Safari Storme VX 4x2 version in urban bronze color. I have owned Volkswagen Polo 1.6 and Hyundai Santro earlier.
Congrats on booking the Storme! You'll find a lot of Safari owners in this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ata-safari-storme-road-test-drive-review.html. Do update us once the car is delivered.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thank you @Vijay and @350Z[:)] Am looking forward for an enriching experience in this forum. My car is to be delivered on Dhanteras that is two days before diwali. Will keep you guys updated.

Top Bottom