Greetings TAI Members!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fellow members,

I'm a newbie. [:D]

I feel this community and the members would enhance my quest of knowledge for Automobiles. I feel that all of you here are having quite a lot of experience in cars and would share and vice versa.

Looking forward for a long way ahead along with this community.

Few details about me:

Name: Pashang
Nickname: Pash
D.o.B.: 21st April 1978
Origin: Hyderabad
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer GLxi

Cheerz!!! [cheers]

Pash

Welcome to TAI Pashang and i hope you have a pleasant stay. And that's a really nice car that you own. One of my favorite cars.
Do share your ownership review with some nice pictures.

Thread Starter #3
@singh890 - Thank you! I had a Honda City 1.3 Exi till last week. Exchanged it after 12 years of usage for a lancer.

p.s. More than me my Dad likes Mitsu [;)]

Welcome to TAI Mu$tang. Hope you have a wonderful stay here. Nice to see a fellow lancer owner (i used to own one). Do share pics of your lancer. How old it is and what's on the ODO?

freakdude.

Thread Starter #7
@TSIVIPUL:

Thanks so much, pal. [:)]
I am extremely excited to be on this forum and thats an honest confession.
Will surely post my Lancer ownership experience.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to TAI Pashang. You have chosen a cool username there. We are equally excited to welcome another enthusiast in the club. Congrats for Lancer. It's one of my favourite mid-size sedans too. Looking forward to read more about it soon. Have a wonderful stay with us. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
@350Z:
Thanks! Appreciate the welcome. Will post pix and experience of my Lancer (nicknamed- Bolt) soon.

@FJCRUZER
Thanks for the wishes, FJC [cheers]

Hello Mustang Welcome to TAI, That was a great intro by you. Well being a lancer owner the common question "How many mods you have done for your car so far"?

He he Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance needed.

Top Bottom