Greetings from Shimla

Thread Starter #1
Dear all. I just joined this forum. I am also with other similar fora. I am auniversity professor and a very senior person. I still drive cars and enjoy driving (sane driving). I have one Alto and one Verito. I will post my experiences pretty soon. Till then.

Our heartiest welcome to you, Sir. You'll have a nice time out here. Nice to know about your rides. I am personally interested in your ownership review about Verito.

350Z

Core Team
I am a university professor and a very senior person. I still drive cars and enjoy driving (sane driving). I have one Alto and one Verito. I will post my experiences pretty soon. Till then.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Dr.Keshav. It’s our pleasure to have you with us on the forum. Have a pleasant experience. Please feel free to get in touch with our team in case you require any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Dr. Keshav.

I hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward for your driving experiences and ownership review for the verito.

Have a nice and pleasant stay here.

Hi All,
I am a new member on this forum and feel so excited after becoming member of TAI. Hoping that this journey will be a memorable one. I currently live in Qatar and am a big enthusiast in automobiles.

Thanks,
Kumar

350Z

Core Team
I am a new member on this forum and feel so excited after becoming member of TAI. Hoping that this journey will be a memorable one. I currently live in Qatar and am a big enthusiast in automobiles.
Welcome to The Automotive India. How about introducing yourself in a new thread? Hope to catch up in the off road section. Have a fantastic experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hearty Welcome to TAI Mr.Keshav, hope you have a nice time here. Look forward to hear more about your experiences

Welcome Dr.Keshav to TAI !!

Hope you will have some wonderful time interacting with other TAIans here and in-turn we would like to learn a lot from you on the passion of Automobiles !!

Welcome Offroader to TAI !!

Yes, please make your intro on a new thread with the details about you. We wish you a nice time with TAI ahead !!

Regards

Welcome to TAI Dr.Keshav,

Hope you have a wonderful stay over here, would love to read your travel experiences.

Thread Starter #12
Thanks to all the young friends. I am starting a new thread on Verito. I will post my first review followed by my subsequent reviews and drive results. I am going to test drive Vento perhaps next week and will let you know the results. Even at this age (66 years) I feel young like 18 years old. I drive a lot and this also keeps me young. My reflexes are better than teens. More later. Thanks again. I hope to get excellent advice from all of you. In return I can tell you how to remain active and young without tension and anxiety. May God bless you all.

Thanks to all the young friends. I am starting a new thread on Verito. I will post my first review followed by my subsequent reviews and drive results. I am going to test drive Vento perhaps next week and will let you know the results. Even at this age (66 years) I feel young like 18 years old. I drive a lot and this also keeps me young. My reflexes are better than teens. More later. Thanks again. I hope to get excellent advice from all of you. In return I can tell you how to remain active and young without tension and anxiety. May God bless you all.
This is very nice from you Dr.Keshav !!

We value your suggestions on cars as well being young[:)], we wish you more young day by day while interacting with us

I feel like one trip to Shimla to meet Dr.Keshav[:D]

Top Bottom