Greetings from Shimla

Thread Starter #16
Dear Friends. Some friends asked me to post detailed introduction. Well I feel a bit hesitant, still I am posting my brief bio-data. I do not know how far that will give you an idea about this Young fellow of 66 years who does every thing with 100% involvement. So be ready for a long session. I will be happy to help in areas other than cars.

Here are two pages from my bio-chart (jpg files). What do you say? May God bless you all.

Hi Dr.Keshav,

Welcome to TAI and enjoy the Forum. Really glad to know a multi-talented person like you that too in Shimla.

I am a Chartered Accountant working in Bangalore. Hope to meet you when I am in Shimla.

Dr.Keshav

Accept my salute to your research work and being in to so many diversified fields which will be instrumental for any students leading good life apart from studies. I am really happy to meet such a person like you thru' TAI where even I too have similar interests like you about most of the fields of your research.

Only one thing was missing from your recognised research bio-data is Dr.Sharma also has good passion in Automobiles[clap]

I always remember my road trip to Shimla during I think 2001, I still remember those beautiful hills, houses on the hills, the bus-stand(where we got cought by cops for parking our vehicle), the mall road, a sky ride between solan and shimla between two hills. I eagerly wait for my time to be there at Shimla and meet you. May be a TAI Delhi meet at Shimla in future !![:)]

Thread Starter #21
Posts Merged.

Thanks my friends. I usually do not post my bio-data for the fear of ego. Anyhow I try to do my best for my students, friends and other souls. Yes, Shimla is one fine city and for its love, I left US in 1984.

It will be a good idea to have TAI meet in Shimla. What do you say? I think I can help in organising such a meet. During winters I will be visiting many cities in South and then we may have a chance to meet.

Yes I have some kind of passion for vehicles including this body - the vehicle for my soul. May God bless you all.

Dear Harish. I will be in your city in Jan. next to meet my daughter. See you then. Get your car and drive to Shimla and be my guest.

Dear G74. When are you driving to Shimla to have dinner with me. I will cook for you.

Top Bottom