Greetings from Max Demon

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am Mayank Sahu, also known as max_demon, on online communities. I am in final year of my BBA and also work part time as graphic designer.

I am mostly lurking around the forums. seeking new auto news and other interesting stuffs. I have been following the auto scene since last year and it was that time when I joined TAI and VWfansclub, mostly as a research for purchasing my first car.

I like travelling places and photography. So would share lots of photos in future.

The only car I own is VW Vento TSI and a scooter Honda Dio.. Though new, I have a fair understanding of the technology and how it works in depth.

I am active on other technology forums, I will be active from now on TAI too [:)]

Thanks & Regards

PS: I'm not so good at writing so please excuse in case of any errors.

350Z

Core Team
You're welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Mayank. Good to have you as a member. The Vento must be a joy to drive. Consider sharing a review with us. Have a fantastic time here and feel free to reach out to the moderators anytime for support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi MAX DEMON!!
Nice to see you here. I am also a member of Vwfansclub. Though i am not able to log in from my
ID- Maneet92. I am currently using another ID. Not regular there, earlier i used to post a lot regarding latest Vw cars, news.

I'm in first year of BBA.

Top Bottom