Greetings from Lohith

Thread Starter #1
Greetings to one & all.

I am Lohith from Bangalore who has a passion for Automobiles like most of you on the forum.
I have been an avid traveler by Car for the past 8 to 10 yrs until I discovered the fun of cruising on a Royal Enfield. Ever since have loved going places on my RE TBTS if it's with my Bullet buddies ( Royal Indians).
Incase travel is a family affair its certainly by Skoda Octy. Before my octy I had a Scorpio for 8yrs & loved every bit of it.
My Stable : 08' Skoda Octy Rider, 05' Indica DLG, 08' RE TBTS ,'98 Yamaha RD350, 06' Honda Dio……

I am here for the knowledge share of info about the automobiles like most of you….

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Lohit. You own an interesting set of wheels, both two and four. Since you have been an avid traveller, we also expect to read some of the travelogues soon. Have a pleasant stay on board. And please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Lohith! Your stable looks perfectly stable [:)] Nice set of rides you have got there. Any experiences on these beauties.

Welcome aboard Lohith and have a pleasant stay at TAI. I would be keen to know more about RD and would request to start a ownership thread on RD at least if not all.

Welcome aboard Lohith..[:)]
Have I read somewhere a Yamaha RD 350??
Whoops,this is the machine I have always heard of that this bike has a true raw power delivery..
Please share your experience here with us.

AMG

Suspended
I have for the first time seen a person who likes RE more than RD.
Strange.

Anyways, welcome to TAI.

Thread Starter #13
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome….

Welcome to The Automotive India, Lohit. You own an interesting set of wheels, both two and four. Since you have been an avid traveller, we also expect to read some of the travelogues soon. Have a pleasant stay on board. And please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks.
You can certainly expect some travel write ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #14
I have for the first time seen a person who likes RE more than RD.
Strange.

Anyways, welcome to TAI.
Your thoughts are understandable..

RD is a bike that everyone in their teenage days have seen some area stud doing a wheelie or participating in a traffic signal drag race…
It's like a drug once you buy it!! its stuck with you for life as its difficult to part ways & it's also difficult to maintain during the ownership.

RE bikes espicailly with the TS engine is a pleasure to own ,which is low on maintaince incase u are ready to get your hands dirty servicing it. TBTS is pleasure for long rides one of the most reliable bikes with a best seating position. Having clocked more than 15k kms only tripping different parts of INDIA its my Fav bike for now

Top Bottom