Greetings Fellow Petrolheads!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am Sunit from Mumbai. I am a automobile enthusiast and I am eager to share my passion with fellow forum members [:)]

I have owned Maruti Suzuki Zen (1999), Honda City (2008), Hyundai I10 (2010- sold recently) in the past. I currently own a Toyota Innova (2009) and Skoda Superb 2.0 Diesel with DSG (2010 - bought second hand). I have enjoyed the experience of owning and driving each one of these vehicles, all from different manufacturers.

I enjoy driving and I am at near nirvana behind wheels!! I love gathering technical information about cars to enhance/maintain my cars well.

I look forward to having a wonderful ride with all [;)]

Cheers,
Sunit

350Z

Core Team
I enjoy driving and I am at near nirvana behind wheels!! I love gathering technical information about cars to enhance/maintain my cars well.
You're in the right place indeed, Sunit. Welcome aboard! I'm interested to know the ownership experience with Skoda. Consider sharing a review whenever free. Have a fantastic time here. Please feel free to drop a line to the moderators in case of any support related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
You're in the right place indeed, Sunit. Welcome aboard! I'm interested to know the ownership experience with Skoda. Consider sharing a review whenever free. Have a fantastic time here. Please feel free to drop a line to the moderators in case of any support related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the welcome 350z [:)]

I will make an ownership thread about my Skoda experience. I bought my Superb off a Skoda sales manager, which was an icing on the cake [;)]

hello sunit,
welcome to the TAI Family.
Wish you a pleasant stay here, do share your ownership reviews and also your knowledge . :)

Top Bottom