Govt Plans To Gift a Mobile Phone To Each BPL Family

Thread Starter #16
politicians taking all for a ride once again.they will get kick backs from fone companies. if they had put the money in a bank a used the interest alone for educating the bpl family children i would have supported them. this is india anything goes.
Nice point buddy,Education to the kid's of BPL family alone would have made them employable which in turn would have got them out of poverty.

Nice point buddy,Education to the kid's of BPL family alone would have made them employable which in turn would have got them out of poverty.
sad fact though they know the middle class does not vote and the lower class can be bought by giving such freebies hence they want them to stay poor.

Thread Starter #18
I feel Govt should have a public voting system before investing on any such project's, i feel Citizen's should get the right to approve or Dis approve any such project's, after all it's our tax money they will be spending.

Thread Starter #20
Education, health ??
What about electricity ?
What about Water ????
Just give a look at slum areas in the city.
yeah that's right, my point is Govt should be spending that 7kcr on any of the above mentioned issue's rather than buying them a phone for which they wouldn't have electricity to charge.

Politicians have made mockery of democracy. And being inactive, we've been actively promoting it. And I dont see things improving. 100 Anna Hazares will come and go.

we need a revolution man as happened in several gulf countries.this vicious clutch of polititians & corruption won't be cured by simple agitations. i have lost all hopes in democracy and have stopped voting long back.

Thread Starter #23
Politicians have made mockery of democracy. And being inactive, we've been actively promoting it. And I dont see things improving. 100 Anna Hazares will come and go.
Totally agree with you, our in activeness toward's these thing is encouraging politician's to play their games smoothly.

Look at +ve side. So many mobiles would mean lot of MMSes, [lol] who knows we may get to see several MMSes like that of Congress spokesperson.

This apart, fact is scheme is launched not to benefit people but ghanta ministers & babus. I am sure, of 7k Cr mobiles, 6.5k Cr worth mobiles will be resold in shops, just like PDS grains.[anger]

^^ Hope my infraction level doesn't go up.[confused]

we need a revolution man as happened in several gulf countries.this vicious clutch of polititians & corruption won't be cured by simple agitations. i have lost all hopes in democracy and have stopped voting long back.
such apathy is not helping matters. the party knows that a certain section is not going to vote so guess what you will be burdened with more taxes and the one getting freebies would be their target audience.

many economic papers have mentioned that due to the schemes like nrega the village labourers get an assured money doing about just nothing. this has increased the average expectation of a daily wager in turn shortage of cheap labour to increase productivity.

next the food security bill , all it did was govt stocking huge amounts of food which does not make it available to the open market. this decrease in supply spirals the food prices in the open market.

the food stored is siphoned off by corrupt officials and sold in open market at higher prices, the actual beneficaries never get what they were supposed to get and the non voting public ends up paying for these schemes.

such apathy is not helping matters. the party knows that a certain section is not going to vote so guess what you will be burdened with more taxes and the one getting freebies would be their target audience.

many economic papers have mentioned that due to the schemes like nrega the village labourers get an assured money doing about just nothing. this has increased the average expectation of a daily wager in turn shortage of cheap labour to increase productivity.

next the food security bill , all it did was govt stocking huge amounts of food which does not make it available to the open market. this decrease in supply spirals the food prices in the open market.

the food stored is siphoned off by corrupt officials and sold in open market at higher prices, the actual beneficaries never get what they were supposed to get and the non voting public ends up paying for these schemes.
Start avoiding taxes & let the Govt go bankrupt. No money in Govt coffins, no money in junk politicos & crap babus pockets.[evil]

Top Bottom