Got My Pearl White Tata Nano

Thread Starter #31
Hello friends.

Me too m a Nano Owner (Silver) LX 2012 bought in Dec 2011.[glasses]

Have completed 3000 Kms so far. Just weekend running with one long trip to Pune from Mumbai and back and the car was pretty smooth. [clap]

Indians have a very bad trait of criticizing just about everything without even knowing about things[frustration]. Tata Nano has been no different. IMO, Nano is definitely, a car of the modern world with features that even the so called 'competitors' do not have.
true,
we can not compare nano with any other car, as it has so many new features and patents that none of other car have.
BTW can you share your millage figures , and can you tell me how it feels on lonavala / khandala ghaat with nano? i just visited there with getz 1.3 CNG, it was not able to run on 2nd gear also. i have to stretch the 1st gear till 30 KMPH !!

Hello friends.

Me too m a Nano Owner (Silver) LX 2012 bought in Dec 2011.[glasses]

Have completed 3000 Kms so far. Just weekend running with one long trip to Pune from Mumbai and back and the car was pretty smooth. [clap]

Indians have a very bad trait of criticizing just about everything without even knowing about things[frustration]. Tata Nano has been no different. IMO, Nano is definitely, a car of the modern world with features that even the so called 'competitors' do not have.
Welcome to the forum, your Nano look's beautiful, Please try and share more about your car like positives & negatives, the avg FE etc...

Thanks @visran

The FE has been about 20-22 with city+highway drives n 20% of the times AC on.
Drive at khandala / lonavala ghat section was mostly on 2nd gear, between 20-30kmph, 2 people on board with just 2 luggages. I guess the car was not fully loaded, hence no issues there.

An absolute head turner this car is. 2-3 years since its launch, n people stop by n ask ''Kitna deti hai''. :p. May b most of the people do think of buying it, but cause they think, 'Log Kya kahenge' etc, they do not buy. Guess they r missing the sheer pleasure n fun of driving n owning a nano.

The things I like: FE, small turning radius, pick up doesnt drop a lot after switching on the AC, Space, headroom.

Areas of improvement: Glovebox, placement of power windows, Bigger fuel tank, may be 20 litres or something like that.

Thanks @visran

The FE has been about 20-22 with city+highway drives n 20% of the times AC on.
Drive at khandala / lonavala ghat section was mostly on 2nd gear, between 20-30kmph, 2 people on board with just 2 luggages. I guess the car was not fully loaded, hence no issues there.

An absolute head turner this car is. 2-3 years since its launch, n people stop by n ask ''Kitna deti hai''. :p. May b most of the people do think of buying it, but cause they think, 'Log Kya kahenge' etc, they do not buy. Guess they r missing the sheer pleasure n fun of driving n owning a nano.

The things I like: FE, small turning radius, pick up doesnt drop a lot after switching on the AC, Space, headroom.

Areas of improvement: Glovebox, placement of power windows, Bigger fuel tank, may be 20 litres or something like that.
Come on buddy time for your own ownership thread

Thread Starter #35
this is my comp. speaker setup (for shibu)

sorry for late , but i was very busy last week in day time, and in night time, pics were not so clear.

@silverlxnano, your FE is not quite impressive. as i am getting 23~25 in city (mix AC / non AC) and about 26~28 in highway with AC all time.

make sure you follow gear change instructions on your windshield.

May b most of the people do think of buying it, but cause they think, 'Log Kya kahenge' etc, they do not buy. Guess they r missing the sheer pleasure n fun of driving n owning a nano.
very true dear, also, tata motors are not so much aggressive about feature display of nano, like the TVC ad of 2012 is not so much impressive, they must have to do some strong ADs to lift nano's sales.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
that is a nice placement of speakers how its sounds?
Sound is good.
But its still basic setup. If you want high bas then just add a 2 channel amp.

Btw, i am in miles motors right now. They have some inst. Cluster upgradation for all nanos. So i am here for the same. Will update here the work done by them sa i get my car back

Thread Starter #39
yes, its new cluster in my car also from now.

the service manager told me that there was some problamatic display on old cluster specially on fuel gauge side. i told him that its not for me as i am getting right fuel indicators, but as per him it may have problem after some time and also old one had some Engine problem light ON problem. so they had replaced all car's cluster free of cost. the bill shows 1523.49 INR as cost, but after all its free for me.

Top Bottom