Got Caught Red Handed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
I Wish whole TAI and my automobile Enthusiast Family a Very Happy NauRatri.

So, Nauratri means Lot's of Garba and dhammal on streets. This incident happened 20mins back . My Dad Caught Me Red Handed .

Today I came little early from office and at 8pm went to pick my father from Station, On the way there was jam packed traffic near Ram Maruti Road as one Nauratri Pandal was covering most of the road and a bus got stuck . Mine was the 3rd Car in the row .

In that Pandal Every one Was happy and was enjoying Garba and other forms of Dancing . Cool music was going on , any ways there was noting much to do so i pulled Handbrake and started enjoying that Garba dance , There were so many beautiful Devis in that Pandal [clap] , FM 93 was Playing Ishq Wala Love . Soon i forgot that I am into traffic jam , and my dad also is in same car . [:D] I dont know when traffic in-front of me got cleared , I was still in that Pandal looking after some time I got light Hit on back of my head (Tapli) and i heard my Day saying " Gadhwa bas kar , Traffic Sutla aahe chal aata Ghari. " ( You dumbo that's enough , Traffic is moving Now. ) . Now i came back to my scenes and realized i Got Caught ReD handed by my dad Enjoying Beauties . Felt little embarrassed and drove off .

So, guys once again My question is Have You ever been got caught by some one doing something similar Act, or any other funny stuff Do share here .

Yes. Indeed. I remember one incident , when me and my entire family were walking on road at night and there was one beautiful girl (I was in college that time) passed by corssing me on that road. My eyes were just stuck on her. And my head started moving like table fan from left to right until I realized my dad's hand on my shoulder. He whispered in my ears, Should I talk to her parents about your marriage and we both laughed. [lol]

I think Dad can understand his own sons feeling..Imagine getting caught by wife.. and it happens often lol. all you are left with is a deadly stare from wife.

I think Dad can understand his own sons feeling..Imagine getting caught by wife.. and it happens often lol. all you are left with is a deadly stare from wife.
Hahahahaha Jayadev !! not only that , but I could imagine bit more that what happens on the way back and after reaching home[clap][lol]

I cant believe you really did this. I mean you stepped out of your car, and started dancing. Must learn from you. I always wish to do something like this, but you know, could never do[:)].

Hey Abhiwar !! ROFL ..Hahahahaha I can't control my laugh especially with you Dads words in Bengali[lol][lol]
Oops, thats Marathi buddy, but whatever language it may be, it was indeed hilarious.

Thread Starter #7
Hey Abhiwar !! ROFL ..Hahahahaha I can't control my laugh especially with you Dads words in Bengali]
I cant believe you really did this. I mean you stepped out of your car, and started dancing. Must learn from you. I always wish to do something like this, but you know, could never do[:)].
Opps you got it all wrong, i never stepped out of the car. I was just observing beauty of mother nature while sitting on Drivers seat Sorry for my bad english buddy ! am trying to improve my writing skills .

Oops, thats Marathi buddy, but whatever language it may be, it was indeed hilarious.
[:D] Yes ..Yes That is in Marathi

So, Nauratri means Lot's of Garba and dhammal on streets. This incident happened 20mins back . My Dad Caught Me Red Handed
[lol]... I thought something even more humorous like you are caught with the girl in a mall etc but still, this situation is also very joyful.

I was still in that Pandal looking after some time I got light Hit on back of my head (Tapli) and i heard my Day saying " Gadhwa bas kar , Traffic Sutla aahe chal aata Ghari. " ( You dumbo that's enough , Traffic is moving Now. ) . Now i came back to my scenes and realized i Got Caught ReD handed by my dad Enjoying Beauties . Felt little embarrassed and drove off .
[lol]

So, guys once again My question is Have You ever been got caught by some one doing something similar Act, or any other funny stuff Do share here .
My buddy, I believe that every youngster may have a lot of such incidents. Here are two of mine:

Just one year back, one fine day I went to college but never reached there[;)]. Okay yaar, we were busy with movies and all. I and three friends of mine, we all were enjoying the movie that my phone rang and it was my father's call. I cut it and called him back after 20 minutes when time was 1:05(since lecture gets over at that time, so we can call that time itself) after coming out of the theatre and going to washroom in search of silence... and first question he asked was "Where are you"?
And I replied in my very serious style "Papa, I am in college and be quick..lecture is going to start".
And his response was "Beta I am waiting for you in the dean office of your college(he was called there due to some quarrel and all but I didn't knew he is coming), please come here because as per your HOD and class co-ordinator, you are not in the college".
In the evening I had a very good time that day..

ANOTHER ONE:
This one is quite fresh, just 5 months back.
Going to drive with GF is never as much fun as the riding is and hence I took the bike to college and as usual, none of us reached there.
Instead we left for a ride on my 220 after watching half of a movie and having lunch. Now consider this case "the guy is riding at 60 kph with girl at back and girl feeding the guy with a cone ice-cream with her own hands and both are very happy".
I didn't knew anything but just kept on riding that I heard a horn and a black Skoda Laura zipped past the bike at about 90-100 kph speed and slowed down after covering about 50-100 meters. Again I thought 'gaye beta' but thanks to God there was only chauffy in the car.
Bust still...I WAS CAUGHT AND CHAUFFY KEPT ON MAKING FUN OF ME FOR NEXT 1 MONTH..

Last edited:
AH !! Yes, I was just waiting that TSI is going to post something very soon[clap], hahahahaha as usual buddy you are master in creating troubles to yourself, but the sad part is you enjoy in those situations[lol]

Thread Starter #10
ayee...people start posting you experiences yaar, Don't be shy . [:D] Oh, and my Dad narrated this scene to my Mom, both had laugh for least 5-10mins and then she told me that " Am Happy atleast You were looking at a Girl and not any other Motorcycle . " I was like " Ayeeeeeee, its bike not Moterchphyhxzyzzzmnnle..[lol] "

Last edited:
I Wish whole TAI and my automobile Enthusiast Family a Very Happy NauRatri.

So, Nauratri means Lot's of Garba and dhammal on streets. This incident happened 20mins back . My Dad Caught Me Red Handed .

Today I came little early from office and at 8pm went to pick my father from Station, On the way there was jam packed traffic near Ram Maruti Road as one Nauratri Pandal was covering most of the road and a bus got stuck . Mine was the 3rd Car in the row .

In that Pandal Every one Was happy and was enjoying Garba and other forms of Dancing . Cool music was going on , any ways there was noting much to do so i pulled Handbrake and started enjoying that Garba dance , There were so many beautiful Devis in that Pandal [clap] , FM 93 was Playing Ishq Wala Love . Soon i forgot that I am into traffic jam , and my dad also is in same car . [:D] I dont know when traffic in-front of me got cleared , I was still in that Pandal looking after some time I got light Hit on back of my head (Tapli) and i heard my Day saying " Gadhwa bas kar , Traffic Sutla aahe chal aata Ghari. " ( You dumbo that's enough , Traffic is moving Now. ) . Now i came back to my scenes and realized i Got Caught ReD handed by my dad Enjoying Beauties . Felt little embarrassed and drove off .

while reading half of the post, I was expecting that you get down of your car and joined the gang for the dance. Luckily you did not. Imagine what would have happens if you had done that?

Actually, when I was kid whenever I go with my dad in our scotter, he used to give a look at girls on road [Not bad about him]. I did not understand at that time. Now when ever I go on road with my son, whenever I look at girls I think of the same incident and used to laugh.

After our wedding, my wife had continued her job for 3-4 months. At that time I used to pick her from her office. And on the way back home there was a ladies collage and I usually stare at girls and my wife used to tease me. Even now she does. [:D]

while reading half of the post, I was expecting that you get down of your car and joined the gang for the dance. Luckily you did not. Imagine what would have happens if you had done that?

Actually, when I was kid whenever I go with my dad in our scotter, he used to give a look at girls on road [Not bad about him]. I did not understand at that time. Now when ever I go on road with my son, whenever I look at girls I think of the same incident and used to laugh.

After our wedding, my wife had continued her job for 3-4 months. At that time I used to pick her from her office. And on the way back home there was a ladies collage and I usually stare at girls and my wife used to tease me. Even now she does.
Hahahahahah Sethu, Funny experience [lol], but be careful with your son and be prepared that he may ask you something on that or go and tell your wife[;)].

An addition to your last sentence " Even now she does" but something else and in a different way where you take the help of "Volini" or "Moov"[lol]

Hey Abhiwar !! ROFL ..Hahahahaha I can't control my laugh especially with you Dads words in Bengali[lol][lol]
Hee hee but I guess it's Marathi not Bengali.

In my college MIT Manipal there are beauties from all over world yes I mean all over world around 40 Nation. Once I was riding my bike, coming from End Point and on the way one girl famous as Moon was walking on lane in her white shorts and red tee. I was directly staring at her and one Auto waala coming from opposite direction was also doing same. My friend at pillion who was also in the same act but by God grace he came to his senses and he guided my hand at Handle bar to avoid head on collision. Till now (9 years after incident) he pulls my leg on this and told to everyone in my section by writing on blackboard.

There were so many incidents happened in my college, once one of my close friend Mr. Jha Ji coming from academic block to boys hostel in between there are 5 blocks of girls hostel. In front of 3rd block one girl was in tiny short and Jha hormone gave him wrong signal to his neck and he literally staring at her like Robot by 90 degree turning his neck. So bike was going front and took slight deviation and he felt in the pit dug by Telephone dept. No one had any sympathy for his bruises but it was the talk of semester. Many girls witnessed his embarrassment.

Thread Starter #15
Please don't do this or avoid staring at girls On public , It makes them very uncomfortable. A glans is enough but i never do stare at any girl like this (esp. If she's passing by) . I Once park my bike between between a Very ....Very beautiful girl and a group of goons who were staring at her while she was waiting for Green signal . I could immediately see the sign of relief on her face when i separated her from those Idiots .

I know it was me who started this thread but i never intended to stare them with Not so healthy intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom