Google+ v/s Facebook

Which social networking site?

• Total voters
Re: Google + vs Facebook

Most of my fiends are not on Google+, but on FB.

But one thing i liked was hangouts together in video chat.
Together 10 members can speak in a video chat.
But that's still in Beta phase, so will join more circles once they come up with it.

+1 to Peter , Orkut communities were so helpful in getting useful information. FB fails on that part. Even i found FB to be too complicated for my taste but now got used to it , hardly using Orkut now as all my friends have moved to FB.

I will be going with Google+

Google has combined all the features in single page.

Hangouts, family circle, friends circle.

I've not used Google+ yet because I mostly used facebook on daily basis for chatting & also for playing games.. I don't know much about Google+ but some of mine friends says that it's much better & easy to use rather then facebook. I'll try it soon in ma free timing...

Most of my fiends are not on Google+, but on FB.
+1 to Peter , Orkut communities were so helpful in getting useful information. FB fails on that part. Even i found FB to be too complicated for my taste but now got used to it , hardly using Orkut now as all my friends have moved to FB.
I will be going with Google+
I've not used Google+ yet because I mostly used facebook on daily basis for chatting & also for playing games.. I don't know much about Google+ but some of mine friends says that it's much better & easy to use rather then facebook. I'll try it soon in ma free timing...
For me Google+ is much simpler, cleaner & safer site but drawback is less no. of user.
I've uploaded all my photos to Google+ and have stopped uploading to FB. Then I post a link to my photos on my FB wall. So anyone who wants to see them has to go to Google+ and add me as a friend. This way I am doing my part to promote Google+

Google had Orkut and then it got matured and then vanished

people are still using orkut, most of the people now use facebook (just wait till it reaches maturity stage) and then people will tend to like g+

350Z

Core Team
Orkut was good but I have quit it long back. Now I’m an occasional user of Facebook.

Drive Safe,
350Z

google plus is good but not so friendly like facebook.even it is also difficult to suggest every friend to join G+, until or unless u have good circle on Google plus.it may possible it become more popular in future but currently facebook is best.

my vote is for facebook.

Top Bottom